UltraDan's First Grow - White Widow - Flux - 2015

So it took a little longer than I originally thought, but I finally got seeds into peet pellets last night. My lighting finally came in and I was able to finish up the grow room. Here is a pic
IMG_056525.JPG

I do have a question for anyone who wants to stop by and chime in. My grow room is about 4 feet high, will this be an issue when it comes time to flower? I know I will need to FIM and LST, but is 4 feet to low when it comes to using MH/HPS lighting? Thanks!

That light looks like an alien space ship over that small life form :) I like that cool tube. Right now I am thinking I should of got a cool tube. Hopefully my reflector works when I get it and I can stop feeling this way.

I have grown with a (3 foot gross) 2 foot high net grow space once you take into consideration the pot size and light spacing.

Off to peruse the rest of your journal :)

Welcome brother! That cool tune is now hooked up to an inline fan and a carbon filter, but at least my girl is bigger now. Lol. A lot of people have mixed feelings about cool tubes, but I really like it. To me, the only thing better is LED

Yeah it was 1 teaspoon per five gallons of Cha ching . I actually used 2 teaspoons per five gallons of beastie bloomz. 1/4 cup big bloom and 1/4 cup tiger bloom per five gallons. Would water every other time with that.

The last feeding it says I was giving them 2.5 teaspoons of Cha ching and 2 teaspoons of beastie bloomz. Also the 1/4 cup of tiger and 1/4 cup of big bloom. That's all per five gallons. I'd flush 12 days with regular feedings of ph balanced water

It worked for me for years.

Ya doing just fine to be honest & looking rather good :thumb:

As you have gained the attention of another great grower beyond my own skills i shall look forwards to learning new tricks from your first journal here at :420:

I get these in my veg room. never had a problem from them.

Same here. I see them wander in every now and then. I believe they're attracted to the light, heat, or both. I sometimes find them on the leaves. The only danger I can think of, is one getting stuck to trichomes in flower, and you end up smoking it. Blech. But no plant damage or anything that I've ever seen.

1tsp! Really? It only calls for 1/4 tspn on FF chart in soil.

I use 1 tsp as well per gal of water. If you look on the back of the bottles, it says 1 tsp for standalone, or 1/4 tsp if you use with other nutes.

She's lovely, UltraDan, just lovely.

Wow, she looks a millions times better out of the light lol

Those are some amazing trich shots. ive been trying to conquer that myself but I cant seem to keep may hand still enough haha Cant believe your already getting cloudy trichs...shes packing quick man. Good work

Wow, she looks a millions times better out of the light lol

Those are some amazing trich shots. ive been trying to conquer that myself but I cant seem to keep may hand still enough haha Cant believe your already getting cloudy trichs...shes packing quick man. Good work

I was just telling my wife that it looks completely different when she's not lit up by the HPS. You can really see the development a lot more in natural lighting.

I place my microscope on top of a few stack shoe boxes to keep it from moving, then turn all the fans off so the lady stays still. It still takes a while to get a decent, non blurry shot though.

I was just telling my wife that it looks completely different when she's not lit up by the HPS. You can really see the development a lot more in natural lighting.

I place my microscope on top of a few stack shoe boxes to keep it from moving, then turn all the fans off so the lady stays still. It still takes a while to get a decent, non blurry shot though.

Amazing how different she looks in the natural lighting. Love it.

That's a great idea. Ill have to get something to rest my scope on. "turn fans off"...why didn't I think of that haha

Back
Top Bottom