UltraDan's First Grow - White Widow - Flux - 2015

Shes gorgeous! :blushsmile:

Is plantnapping a word? :)

These pH issues are really starting to piss me off. New tonight are signs of Phosphorus deficiency, which would go right along with Mag if the pH is too low. It's making me very angry that nothing is bringing the pH up at all. Tonight I put the dolomite directly on the soil and then watered about 3/4 of a gallon to introduce it to the medium. Tomorrow will get a full feed with advanced nutrient line. /Feeling defeated

Awww :( I cant do any except to commiserate. Im sorry to hear shes having difficulties. But dont feel defeated. I know you can pull her out of it. I know you can.

Dan was gonna email this.

My best advice is don't over think it. Don't over water it due to flushing. Don't adjust ph yet.

The reason I say this is your killing it for your first grow in the real world I've helped about 50 people start grows and maybe five of them get the knack out the gate. You did. However the common misstep is people that start great do is start to over analyze. Your gonna start seeing things and over interpreting them. I myself did this. Once I did good lol not first grow like you. So I'd recommend this

Let that girl dry way way out borderline wilting then give her typical usual feeding I'd add 1 teaspoon of epsom per gallon as well then straight water and repeat. Everyone's situation varies and you do have restrictions but if you just keep it simple you will be fine my friend.

Package sending with others in morning

Thanks Dutty. I'm sure I am over thinking it and even with the pH stuff she is still showing good growth. She was borderline wilted last night which is why I have just a bit of water to hold over until I can feed tonight. I will pick up some Epsom salt as well. Thanks brother.

If anyone can plow through and see light at the end of the tunnel,its you my friend. take a step back,smoke,and wooosaaaaa

Thanks brother. Can't smoke though. Haven't smoked since the beginning of Feb due to a possible job opportunity. The good news is I go for a final interview tomorrow, so if they hire me I will get my preliminary drug screen and then be in the clear! This grow will by my inaugural smoke sesh. :cheesygrinsmiley:

i leave my ph pen on top of the cupboard why ? because it gives my stress levels a wake up call, lol . i just cant figure it out i let it do its thing so far so good , i let the soil do the work thats what its there for, once i tried adjusting ph i made things worse , i dont even check run off to be honest .

Dan was gonna email this.

My best advice is don't over think it. Don't over water it due to flushing. Don't adjust ph yet.

The reason I say this is your killing it for your first grow in the real world I've helped about 50 people start grows and maybe five of them get the knack out the gate. You did. However the common misstep is people that start great do is start to over analyze. Your gonna start seeing things and over interpreting them. I myself did this. Once I did good lol not first grow like you. So I'd recommend this

Let that girl dry way way out borderline wilting then give her typical usual feeding I'd add 1 teaspoon of epsom per gallon as well then straight water and repeat. Everyone's situation varies and you do have restrictions but if you just keep it simple you will be fine my friend.

Package sending with others in morning
very sound advice :) :thumb:

image24633.jpg

Looks swell buddy. Keep it up! I've finally moved, the old grow went Chernobyl (you guys already knew that, lol), started a new one already! Aeroponics this time.

These pH issues are really starting to piss me off. New tonight are signs of Phosphorus deficiency, which would go right along with Mag if the pH is too low. It's making me very angry that nothing is bringing the pH up at all. Tonight I put the dolomite directly on the soil and then watered about 3/4 of a gallon to introduce it to the medium. Tomorrow will get a full feed with advanced nutrient line. /Feeling defeated

You can do it, lots of support behind you man. I bombed my grow but still lived to laugh about it. Your girl still looks like a booming THC factory to me. Good luck with your employment prospects, I hope The Man hires you, you have talent.

Back
Top Bottom