UltraDan's First Grow - White Widow - Flux - 2015

Full feed tonight. I am testing the waters with 100% of what FF recommends. So she got 3tsp of Big Bloom and 2tsp of Tiger Bloom in ech of her 2 gallons along with 1/4 cup of Dolomite with each gallon. Her buds are starting to contact each other to make colas, so it is starting to get exciting. I am really intrigued by how fast she is flowering.

Full feed tonight. I am testing the waters with 100% of what FF recommends. So she got 3tsp of Big Bloom and 2tsp of Tiger Bloom in ech of her 2 gallons along with 1/4 cup of Dolomite with each gallon. Her buds are starting to contact each other to make colas, so it is starting to get exciting. I am really intrigued by how fast she is flowering.

I'd highly recommend grabbing there beastie bloomz and cha ching asap and if you continue using there line grab open sesame for late veg early bloom. If I still had mine I'd send it to ya.

I just ordered the trio from an online auction site. The guy breaks big cans of it down to grow size samples. I got enough for a full flower cycle for 10 plants I believe for around 20 bucks. Gonna try it out before I commit to buying full cans of it. He has smaller sample also Dan there were some for 6 or 7 bucks that would be more than enough for your grow.

You and fuzzy always get my votes and nominations. It will continue you both help tons of new members.

For what it's worth, I voted for you bro. I think you've more than earned it with all the people you've helped.

Thanks guys. I'm not too worried about it though. It woulda been cool, but I am not here to win stuff. Just to grow and help others grow if possible.

I'd highly recommend grabbing there beastie bloomz and cha ching asap and if you continue using there line grab open sesame for late veg early bloom. If I still had mine I'd send it to ya.

I will talk to the misses and see if we can swing it. It might be necessary to get me to that 8oz mark that I am being held to. lol

Thanks guys. I'm not too worried about it though. It woulda been cool, but I am not here to win stuff. Just to grow and help others grow if possible.

I will talk to the misses and see if we can swing it. It might be necessary to get me to that 8oz mark that I am being held to. lol

Dude I was in the same boat. Just wanted to learn, share what I've learned with others, and enjoy my harvests and I ended up winning. I'm sure it'll happen, you've been getting more and more votes lately, which means more and more people have noticed all the work you do to help others.

And yep. You only get one first grow, and mine is gone. all 1/2 ounce of it from 2 plants lol. So like I said man, I gotta live vicariously through your first grow :) Keep on following the good advice you've been getting, you'll get close to, if not beat that yield I'm hoping to see. But hell, even 4 ounces would kick ass from a single plant on a first grow.

Back
Top Bottom