UltraDan's First Grow - White Widow - Flux - 2015

Okay Dan, I'm old.....what does "Loud" mean? :smokin:

Apparently it is a street term for really dank bud. Like you open the bag and the smell is so strong it is like loud music to your senses. I think its dumb and I am not yet in my 30's. lol

Thanks Dan, pushing mid 50's. I think I'll wait a year and they will change it back to Dank, and I like that term. :thedoubletake:

Old man saying, Dan "your Rocking it" :adore:

This has been such an awesome grow bro. I remember when you sent me pics of her sprouting. Lol

Yeah man. It's been a ride. Glad you decided to join up! We will get you growing in no time!!

Thanks Dan, pushing mid 50's. I think I'll wait a year and they will change it back to Dank, and I like that term. :thedoubletake:

Old man saying, Dan "your Rocking it" :adore:

Lol. Me too. Dank just sounds... Well... DANK!

Thanks brother!

i'm 33, i'm pretty street smart and have never heard that term. I'm a kid who grew up on dead and phish tour and that's a new one to me. *shakes head* kids these days and their silly talk, selfie sticks, and wahtever other weird things come about.. I have heard zip before..

zip came from an era where things were mostly schwag and people actually sold in amounts of $5, $10, etc..

nickle, dime, quarter, half, zip.. When was the last time you heard someone ask for a dime bag? LOL!

I don't remember dub sack, but dime bag was frequent in high school.

Same. Always nickels, dimes, fives, or tens. That's it. Although it annoyed me that they always called it hydro. I really doubt they knew how it was grown. Ah to be young and naive again...

It wasn't even that good either. I'm a newb, and grow higher quality stuff that what I was smoking then. All thanks to the magic of the internet :thumb:

8 Ounces Dan. I'm watching you.

It's not so much letting me down, it's me wanting to see you do really well. I didn't do well my first grow, so I'll have to live vicariously through your first grow.

Well thanks again brother. I owe a lot to you already, and DP and LA. So if any of you guys ever venture to the Sunshine State, we will definitely have to share some green together.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom