UltraDan's First Grow - White Widow - Flux - 2015

Still looks perfect man.
Are there some specific rule of thumb of defol in flower?

Yes! Could you please go into detail about what you did? I read LA's, but I didn't quite understand what he was saying.

I just headed LA's advice and trimmed off any fan leaf that was facing back towards the center. Then cut any that shadowed other bud sites. Then cut any that were decrepit looking from the pH issue. I'm not sure if this method would work for any grows or just fluxes, but the principal remains the same, remove anything that hinders further growth of the plant. Shadowing leaves and dead or dying leaves.

Here are some pictures from tonight. Just showing progression. Trichome are starting to form on the sugar leaves and some pistils are starting to amber a little.

image24175.jpg
image24176.jpg
image24177.jpg
image24178.jpg

Very possible. Straight presentable nugs I'd say 3.5-5 maybe 6. Not counting popcorn my first grow indoor was not even an ounce so either way he's tearing it up.

Helps having Internet this wasn't an option on my first grow. Dan great job buddy stay on top of the ph feed moderate to heavy and you will be loaded with buds.

I sure hope you guys are right!! That would be amazing! I would be happy with 2.

LOL 2. If the rest of the grow goes normally, you should have 2 no problem, without breaking a sweat.

I'd like to see a big shocking 8 or something insane for a first grow. Plus you're a cool dude, and help tons of people on the forum, if anyone deserves an 8 ounce first grow, it's you.

Thumbnail, clickable. I got 2 ounces from this. It was like 16" tall, 18"x14" canopy, under CFLs.

Now think of your plant. :rollit:

LOL 2. If the rest of the grow goes normally, you should have 2 no problem, without breaking a sweat.

I'd like to see a big shocking 8 or something insane for a first grow. Plus you're a cool dude, and help tons of people on the forum, if anyone deserves an 8 ounce first grow, it's you.

Thumbnail, clickable. I got 2 ounces from this. It was like 16" tall, 18"x14" canopy, under CFLs.

Now think of your plant. :rollit:

Thanks brother! That means a lot from you.

I sure hope I wow you all with an 8 ouncer

So she still has 22 sites, all of which are just about even with each other. Some are smaller, and some have secondary shoots coming off that are almost as high. So, it should be nice. :cheesygrinsmiley:

image24229.jpg

I also took a little time to practice shots with my new digital microscope. They will certainly become bigger and more abundant, these are taken right next to the pistils on the inner part of the sugar leaves.

Snapshot_2015_0428_203707.jpg

Snapshot_2015_0428_203903.jpg

Snapshot_2015_0428_203747.jpg

Snapshot_2015_0428_203942.jpg

Snapshot_2015_0428_204006.jpg

What is the expectation between freshly harvested and dried/cured bud weights?

Also, has anyone done a pound per plant? I know LA almost did with...I think her name was Gert? He had to chop early for security purposes, but every now and then he teases us with a pic of her. :love:

And, what's a zip? A ziplock bag? What size? Sorry for the newbie questions!!

Also, has anyone done a pound per plant? I know LA almost did with...I think her name was Gert? He had to chop early for security purposes, but every now and then he teases us with a pic of her. :love:

It is roughly 1/4 I recently hit 25 ozs on budzilla but have hit barely over 50 outdoor

A zip is an ounce. My harvest lost around 80-82% weight after drying.

probably should have started work a couple hours ago, but this thread was to good.. Got my mind racing on what to do with my first grow and limited grow space.. amazing work dan, thanks for stopping in to give me some pointers.

Lol Flowergirl. That's ok. The other day someone mentioned the word Loud and I was like wrf is Loud?? We gotta step up our street cred

Okay Dan, I'm old.....what does "Loud" mean? :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom