UltraDan's First Grow - White Widow - Flux - 2015

Ive just read your journal, UltraDan. I liked watching it grow from a little sproutling to a big beautiful girl. She looks awesome! I understand a bit more about fluxing just from your pictures as you were doing it.

Ill just jump in the back of the truck here, if you dont mind, and tag along for the rest of the ride.

I think we can make all the plans we want, but the girls will tell us whether or not thats really gonna happen. They are the bosses. haha

HAPPY 420 EVERYONE!!

So she got a feed today with some more dolomite. I really think that is key with all the pH issues I've been having. I believe she is almost done with her stretch, and I have had to adjust her limbs down a little to keep her away from the light and nice and even. She should be called "Flattop" now. LOL

Fed with full strength of Big Bloom, Grow Big and Tiger Bloom with 1/4 cup of Dolomite per gallon.

image23726.jpg

image23727.jpg

image23728.jpg

image23729.jpg

Unfortunately, I still can't partake in this wonderful plant due to a hopeful job opportunity. So I will toast to all you who can.

image23730.jpg

ICE ICE BABY.................HAPPY 420 UltraDan

Sorry if I post too many pictures, but I love seeing her progress. I will say that her new growth looks PERFECT! A beautiful shade of green, with new weird crap going on with it. And last feeding I avoided the temptation to use a pH meter at all. I just mixed the nutes, then added dolomite and hoped for the best.

image23894.jpg

image23893.jpg

Absolutely no need for apologies!! It's impossible for you to post too many photos! I want to see it all. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Also...what were you drinking? I want to guess bourbon, but it's difficult to tell just from the photo.

Absolutely no need for apologies!! It's impossible for you to post too many photos! I want to see it all. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Also...what were you drinking? I want to guess bourbon, but it's difficult to tell just from the photo.

Woodford Reserve bourbon

Sorry if I post too many pictures, but I love seeing her progress. I will say that her new growth looks PERFECT! A beautiful shade of green, with new weird crap going on with it. And last feeding I avoided the temptation to use a pH meter at all. I just mixed the nutes, then added dolomite and hoped for the best.

If you're posting grow related pictures, plants, seedlings, clones, new equipment, cabinets, new grow setups, nugs, etc.. nobody will ever complain.

However, if you decide to do a 12 page photo shoot of your cat, or something weird, and include it in your journal, you might see a reduction in subscribers :rofl:

I'm glad everything is working out man, she looks nothing short of perfect, now just keep her going until that harvest.

:rollit:

If you're posting grow related pictures, plants, seedlings, clones, new equipment, cabinets, new grow setups, nugs, etc.. nobody will ever complain.

However, if you decide to do a 12 page photo shoot of your cat, or something weird, and include it in your journal, you might see a reduction in subscribers :rofl:

I'm glad everything is working out man, she looks nothing short of perfect, now just keep her going until that harvest.

:rollit:

Or you could talk about all the personal problems in your life and document more about your day to day crap then your grow and have a zillion followers. The Internet is a weird world. I'm just here hoping to be a Lil help if someone else keeps getting bigger and bigger like I've done. Plus I love to show off since I can't exactly show one of my random neighbors even though I'm legit.

Dan I love your thread
You have a very nice bush lol.
It will be a potm winner mark my words.

You got my vote for motm cause you help people some people get voted in at times based on chatting not doing. You help and you do. I support do er's

Back
Top Bottom