UltraDan's First Grow - White Widow - Flux - 2015

Hey Dan curious if you got your FF bloom nutes yet,(just got mine in the mail today) curious as to where you have or will start with them. I think I'm gonna go 1 maybe 2 weeks open sesame(instead of recommended 3 weeks) then the recommended for the rest. And I will probably only use 3/4 strength

Hey Dan curious if you got your FF bloom nutes yet,(just got mine in the mail today) curious as to where you have or will start with them. I think I'm gonna go 1 maybe 2 weeks open sesame(instead of recommended 3 weeks) then the recommended for the rest. And I will probably only use 3/4 strength

Mine should be arriving today. I am already 4 weeks in, so I think I will do 1 week of OS and then the rest as recommended. I will go full strength until I see anything that tells me I shouldn't. She has taken full feeds really well

I would think you would might skip OS. Your lady looks like she's full swing already:cheesygrinsmiley: mine are taking full strength botanicare probloom like champs but I've just heard these FF are hot! I would hate to run into burns at this stage and if I was as far along as you with such a beautiful lady, I'd be heartbroken!

I would think you would might skip OS. Your lady looks like she's full swing already:cheesygrinsmiley: mine are taking full strength botanicare probloom like champs but I've just heard these FF are hot! I would hate to run into burns at this stage and if I was as far along as you with such a beautiful lady, I'd be heartbroken!

True. Dutty, you've used FF Advanced nutes in the past, what would you say? Start with Open Sesame or go straight to Beastie Bloomz?

Looks awesome, could I request a picture of the whole plant? :)

Hard to get the entire plant. Ceiling is too low and now it doesn't fit outside the door. lol. This is the best I can get

image24631.jpg

So this came in today :cheesygrinsmiley:

image24735.jpg

Tonight her feed included all of the following per gallon and she was given 2 gallons

2.5 tsp Grow Big
2 tsp Big Bloom
2 tsp Tiger Bloom
1/4 tsp Beastie Bloomz
2 Tbsp epson salt

I didn't bother checking pH before feeding, but did get curious and checked the run off and it came in at 6.4 which is the highest it has ever been this entire grow. So I think we are on a good track.

I am anxious to see how the Beastie Bloomz performs as well as stopping the Phos deficiency

image24732.jpg

image24733.jpg

image24734.jpg

Nice! Sprung for full cans eh! Can you verify the colors for me as mine are just samples. OS=red BB=green and CC = yellow. Gave mine a feeding of OS 5 mins ago

Your colors are correct, except my BB is purple. They aren't the big cans, they are 6oz each. All 3 were $45 shipped

So the smell is starting to get very fragrant. One of my favorite beers ever is MOJO IPA from Boulder Brewing Co. and this girl smells just like it!! Very citrusy with both lemon and grapefruit notes with a little hoppy smell as well. It's like it was made for me!! lol

*edit* not sure if "hoppy" is a terpene character of Cannabis or not, but the best way to describe it is kind of a pine smell without the spice to it.

Been using them nutes, but using much smaller dosage. I'm experimenting and only using it on 2 of the ladies and I say I'm loving the results. The 2 getting the FF advanced nutes are doing the best by a wide margin. I'm sure you will be happy. Be careful though as its supposed to be hot. Good luck, can't wait to see what happens when applied

Alpha-Pinene, Beta-Pinene
That's your pine smell

Limonene
That's your citrus smell

Those terpenes are in a few genetics together. Interesting in the white lightning though usually more of a myrcene terpene profile.

Hops is the closet plant to cannabis I've seen them grafted together even.

Your spice hint is this terpene. Caryophyllene

True. Dutty, you've used FF Advanced nutes in the past, what would you say? Start with Open Sesame or go straight to Beastie Bloomz?

I used open like this back in the day.

1 teaspoon per gallon last week of veg to about second week of bloom once bud sites are set almost.

I also used Cha ching and beastie week 1 on in bloom I believe I'll be in my desktop using my new inventory program today for my gardens. I'll look back in old personal journal I used and see exactly what I did on white widow

I used open like this back in the day.

1 teaspoon per gallon last week of veg to about second week of bloom once bud sites are set almost.

I also used Cha ching and beastie week 1 on in bloom I believe I'll be in my desktop using my new inventory program today for my gardens. I'll look back in old personal journal I used and see exactly what I did on white widow

1tsp! Really? It only calls for 1/4 tspn on FF chart in soil.

Not sure about there chart I never used it to be honest this was just all trial and error back then. I do know this I only fed every third watering sometimes on heavy feeders every other.

Back
Top Bottom