UltraDan's First Grow - White Widow - Flux - 2015

Yeah Ultra, that cha ching is no joke. Honestly, I didn't notice anything crazy during Open sesame or beastie bloomz....but when I started feeding Cha ching....that's EXACTLY what went on. CHA CHING!!! It was swell city and starting to drip with resin. And I can see your going through it as well. Seeing as I had to chop a little early, I didn't get as much amber as I wanted. maybe at most 5 %. Where are you standing now with those trichs of yours?

Day 63

Today she got regular spring water. I didn't check the pH before watering, but the runoff was 6.5 so all is good. I took some more trich shots to check for ambers, and I really don't see any. Although, they look about 90% cloudy. So today stars the flush for 10ish days. I will take it longer if I needed in order to get the right percentage of amber.

image26629.jpg

image26631.jpg

image26630.jpg

WARNING: LOTS OF TRICHOME SHOTS!!

Snapshot_2015_0607_205218.jpg

Snapshot_2015_0607_205302.jpg

Snapshot_2015_0607_205437.jpg

Snapshot_2015_0607_205310.jpg

Snapshot_2015_0607_205552.jpg

Snapshot_2015_0607_205515.jpg

Snapshot_2015_0607_205324.jpg

Snapshot_2015_0607_205842.jpg

Snapshot_2015_0607_205620.jpg

Snapshot_2015_0607_205634.jpg

I suddenly have the urge to go flower picking. :)

Awesome bro.... The 3rd and 4th look like you may have some amber starting. We are going to have very close harvest dates. What kinda smells you got going on there?

She smells just like an IPA. Hoppy and lemony/citrusy.

Haha damn good cannabis and IPA don't know how much better it gets then that.

Haha. Yeah I am pretty stoked. The smell is pretty pungent when I first open the door, but it's not overwhelming. Definitely not like a skunk breed. I have sampled some, and the high is nice, but wont put you on your ass. That may be because it hasn't been properly dired or cured at all, so I am hoping the final product will be much better.

My next journal will have 4 plants going, and all in 2 gallon smart pots. I am looking for a really quick turn around. 2 of them are DP White Chocolate regs, 1 Jamaican Dream fem and 1 more White Widow fem. Gonna be a fun little mini flux experiment. The JD is 90% Sativa, so it'll be interesting to see how she stretches in flower. Hope I don't run out of room. lol

I need a usb scope... can you point me to yours? The company, thank you!! Happy hArvest, bro, great work!!

I need a usb scope... can you point me to yours? The company, thank you!! Happy hArvest, bro, great work!!

Ditto UltraDan . :thumb: You've been on track since you started this grow with two seeds and a bare space under your stairs- doing everything right the whole way through. It's kind of uncanny actually. Looks to me like the secrets to your success are - reading up, paying a lot of attention to the signs, and being super careful.

Hey UltrDan, do you remove the leaf or bud to take the picture or is there a cool way of taking the shot with the plant intact?

Hey UltrDan, do you remove the leaf or bud to take the picture or is there a cool way of taking the shot with the plant intact?

Everything is taken while still on the plant. I set the plant on a table and then typically stack a few boxes next to it and put the camera on there. If you have them on the same surface, everytime you adjust the camera, it'll make the plant shake a little. Which wont look like its significant until you are at 300x magnification. lol. It can sometimes take a while to get a good clean shot.

The camera also has to be plugged into the computer, so a laptop works best, but a PC will work if you can get the plant close enough.

Thanks Dan. :Namaste:

Hello Dan, another week has passed, I imagine your babushka is nearing ready to be chopped very soon! My grow show is back up if you want to follow, it's in my sig. Not much to see now but this week she will be developing rapidly with new 3 part food solution I got from hydrofarm. Cheers!

VP

Back
Top Bottom