Wickedrebel's first grow White Widow, Norther Lights / 2009

After look at this plant for a while it seems that is is a different strain? I taste and looks different from the others so. We figured that the seed company accidentally dropped a random seed in. so I named it super funk.
DSC014551.JPG
:yummy::yummy:

More closeup super Funk Pictures coming up soon!!

This is the Super Funk that I was talking about earlier. It has no resemblance in taste or high. And it has a pine wood taste and is remarkably smooth.. Idk what do you think? :popcorn:

DSC014731.JPG

DSC014763.JPG

DSC01475.JPG

DSC01474.JPG

DSC014782.JPG

DSC01477.JPG

Wicked, how is the buzz off the super funk? The NL makes me weep. Wishin I had some in our grow. You did a terrific job bro, what more can I say.

THe super funk has a strong rushing high kinda in your head at first then body after effects that last very very long. I smoked a gram last night before movie with my girl friend around 9pm. I fell asleep around 12am( smoked another 1/2 gram), work up feeling the body buzz this morning around 8am. taste very earthy and smooth.

thanks for the NL comments. I have got to say i wish i grow an extra NL rather than the WW, due to my lower back problems. The NL just takes the pain away. Nevertheless, WW is STRONG as hell and i am glad i have som much of it. It makes any hobby 10x better haha. Thanks For all your input and support GMT1975A!! Its been fun!! I will post up final weight today when i get home from work!!:peace:

Wicked, when we finish with the next three plants, I will make it a point to get some NL. Although, I must admit, we have some great genetics in the plants we do have. With exception to the JamaicanxBlueberry, all are supposed to average above 15% THC.

Wicked, when we finish with the next three plants, I will make it a point to get some NL. Although, I must admit, we have some great genetics in the plants we do have. With exception to the JamaicanxBlueberry, all are supposed to average above 15% THC.

Thats awesome! you have this in a grow grow journal? I would like to check it out! Send a link in the PM
I would like to add as well, One node off or a White Widow hermed and I found only a few seeds and most were NL.. So next grow we will have NL and WW AfaganXMazar And Northern Lights X White Widow!!!I cant wait!! Thats 4 stains!

Wicked, yep, all is in our journal. I should probably start a new journal for the clones and seedlings. 5 clones from the 3 remaining plants, and 4 new seedlings started. For legallities sake, we are going to stay at 12 plants, at last until I get my Patient Card (only a caregiver for now). Then we can bump up to 24 plants. I love having a variety of strains growing.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Grow Journals

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom