Wickedrebel's first grow White Widow, Norther Lights / 2009

DSC011102.JPG

Here is the group! i will get more detailed pictures tomorrow when i take them out individually and water them.

the lst payed off so well, each plant has at least 5 tops! i am thinking about not doing the scrog. I will have to do a lot of cutting at the fan leafs. and i dont want to add to much stress to the plants.

Wickedrebel, your plants are looking very healthy. The LST has truly paid off, great job bro. We were told not to take to many fan leaves as they are the sugar engine for the plant, so we only take leaves that appear to be 50% or more in ill health.

Thanks for all the encouragement we are currently in week 3 and i have got to say my girls are looking delicious!!
DSC011202.JPG

DSC011234.JPG

DSC011224.JPG

DSC011214.JPG

And my favorite shots. I dont like to take pictures when my suns not on. But i figured it wouldn't hurt the photoperiod for a few seconds.. Kinda like lightning in nature i guess?
DSC011252.JPG

DSC011243.JPG

ENJOY :roorrip:

Oh yeah i just watered last night.. and gave them a dose of Beastie Bloom aka (dinosaur carrying a pepper bullshit) haha got to love fox farm and there pictures.. pEacE

how close should i put my light to the plants? I want thick dense bud not tall and skinny ones. i am about 10" away now. can i go closer or am i good?

Well its week 4 and im starting to see white crystals on the fan leafs. And they are looking soo good!! check em out..
DSC011351.JPG

DSC011334.JPG

DSC011343.JPG

Thanks GMT1975A. I am looking forward to hours of cleaning! I swear they get bigger each and every day. The beasty bloomz has really done a great job. and i am very satisfied With it to say the least. I will be starting with the (cha ching) next week until harvest! I cant wait to see big COLAs everywhere. Shooting for at least a pound? we will see.:popcorn:

Thanks GMT1975A. I am looking forward to hours of cleaning! I swear they get bigger each and every day. The beasty bloomz has really done a great job. and i am very satisfied With it to say the least. I will be starting with the (cha ching) next week until harvest! I cant wait to see big COLAs everywhere. Shooting for at least a pound? we will see.:popcorn:

Looking real good. I'd say close to a pound. You need just under 2 oz per plant if I see 9? plants there. That is very possible. If you come short or your buds are a little airy then bump your lighting up to a 600, you will be very glad you did. :) Wise decision to to LST to maximize the canopy's light exposure. Good growing, feel like I'm looking at pics in my own journal :)

Be careful with the FF solubles.. I see a lot of grows take an ugly turn when growers start throwing them into the mix.

Thanks Everyone!i am adding the solubles at the lowest recommended serving. (1/4 tsp---> per gal) It was a sketchy idea for me at first b/c my plants were growing a good anyway and i like to stick with the ( if its not broke don't fix it) idea... But I am a person that takes everything to the limit.. i want it to be done right the first time, and i read a lot of good things with the tri pack of solubles from fox farm. No bad reactions as of yet started last week with the solubles. "Knock on wood"

Thanks Everyone!i am adding the solubles at the lowest recommended serving. (1/4 tsp---> per gal) It was a sketchy idea for me at first b/c my plants were growing a good anyway and i like to stick with the ( if its not broke don't fix it) idea... But I am a person that takes everything to the limit.. i want it to be done right the first time, and i read a lot of good things with the tri pack of solubles from fox farm. No bad reactions as of yet started last week with the solubles. "Knock on wood"

Its good that you started at 1/4. Now you can slowly go up 1/4 each feeding and read the plants feedback.

Back
Top Bottom