Wickedrebel's first grow White Widow, Norther Lights / 2009

Plants are looking great! lots of new growth! I wil be posting pictures up as soon as i get my camera up and running!

Ok.. sorry its been a while.. I started the first feeding at 1/2 strength on Saturday morning. I waited for the lefes to turn a littel yellow before feeding. but for the most part they look good to me. And i started LST!! check em out!!
NL #1
DSC008072.JPG

DSC008082.JPG

NL #2
DSC008092.JPG

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/DSC008102.JPG
NL #3
DSC008112.JPG

DSC008123.JPG

NL #4
DSC008131.JPG

DSC008142.JPG

NL #5
DSC008142.JPG

DSC008263.JPG

WW #1
DSC008173.JPG

DSC00818.JPG

WW #2
DSC008191.JPG

DSC008201.JPG

WW #3
DSC008212.JPG

DSC00822.JPG

WW #4
DSC008231.JPG

DSC008231.JPG

WW #5
DSC008252.JPG

DSC008263.JPG

There all about to go into the 5 gal buckets the end of this week. Im not sure as to how manny or how big the wholes should be? I was thinking 6- 1/2" holes? I will add a bit more perlite to the buckets on there final homes. probaly veg for at the most 2 more weeks. I want an overall plant hight with the buckets of 5 feet. Thanks for all the ReP

Just moved the plants to there final homes. I could only fit 9 in the grow tent so i am going to just up the one that i am pulling in the tent for 12 hours and flower it early. I know it wont due to well but it will help me identify fem or male plants. Pictures coming soon!

When my plants in the backyard started looking a bit top heavy I used strings to hold them up to something taller than them. For me I had a chainlink fence behind them so I used that to suspend them.

O.K. I am on day 5 of flowering! I Will post new shots soon as i can get my friends camera again. Sorry for the wait. They are looking good.. and the plant are not falling over. i am tying them down with string so they will grow low and wide. it is everything i can do to keep them down. But i am going to stop the LST now and let them grow up and produce more bigger tops> PIC COMING SOON..

OH yeah i am going to need help with ID fem and male plants. so stay tuned for the pictures over the next 2 days. Thanks for all input!!

It's pretty easy to tell the difference between males and females.

The females will have lil white hairs poking out and the males will make spore pods. Hermies make both... obviously.

I got to apologize for slacking on the pictures. I just relocated my camera and i am on the dark cycle now. I am a week and one day into flower and i have confirmed that all of my plants are girls! unless some of my bitches decide to grow balls. Then we are good to go. Oh yeah. i just picked up some CHA CHING! and my local shop hooked me up with a free sample of 2 feedings of Beastie bloomz! so cant wait until next feeding! Holla!!

I am so glade that i decided to go through with the lst! I have to say i am pretty content with my first grow up to this point. one plant has 7 tops! and when your looking into the room all you can see are tops every where! i am about to go get a scog and set it up tonight. i promise you will have pictures later!

Back
Top Bottom