Millertm's Outdoor Grow

Hey MT the Caddilac purple i grew out with The Black in it didnt purple much at all but when i dried them most of the fan leaves went black.
Nice to hear. Maybe the green strain is preferred, guy said it was only pheno worth anything. I'll see. Using FFOF kept roots dry and that allowed plants to finish. Black will be last one cut.

Cheers

Trimming along.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Work your fingers to the bone,,,, what do ya get???????? Boney Fingers............. And full stash jars............

Keepem Green

Well, I'm very close. Found 3, but rot sites. Need to pull quickly, but watered today. Might pull Monday, do not want to loose any more budage.

Cheers,

Passing thru my friend. Hope you had a successful season. I did. Working on plans for a 2 tent season for next year. Gotta fight the mold. And going with all early gurls except for the purple star. And staying away from the sativa's. They are just too leggy for me.

Have a High, High weekend...

Black attack. Today they fall, and they are all ready. Here are a few black shots.

Cheers

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

GL I'm supprised you got them to go this long without losing them. But I do see you got abit of bud rott going on also.. Sucks when you see that little leaf dead sticking out of you green main tops... And once it starts it snowballs... Cut it out and go from there... Congrats and Keepem Green

GG#4(1), Ok, here we go, GG#4 (nonpurp). This plant did not change color like other one.

Cheers

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

Chocolate chunk purple with rot. Cut off a bit of brittle topps. NCW was correct when he said it snowballs. Only one more plant to cut.

Cheers

GL I'm supprised you got them to go this long without losing them. But I do see you got abit of bud rott going on also.. Sucks when you see that little leaf dead sticking out of you green main tops... And once it starts it snowballs... Cut it out and go from there... Congrats and Keepem Green
Yeah, it was worth the trouble. Nice pull, one plant showing about half oz of cola budrot. Another showing some pm at bottom of plant. In fact, it took out some mites for me. Nice. I'll hang last post pic and last GG#4 tomorrow.

Cheers

Finally, last plant. GG#4 Purple. She was one of the amendment experment plants. She finished nicely.

Cheers

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg

Hi millertm,

Looks like your buddage increased more than the rot decreased. Those ladies look fat in their dress! Nice job. Reps to you

Hi millertm,

Looks like your buddage increased more than the rot decreased. Those ladies look fat in their dress! Nice job. Reps to you
Still have a few trees to jar, but overall not unhappy about my summer grow.

Cheers

Ok, all jarred up and ready for next year. I'll start a bit earlier and hopefully pull a respectable amount. I ended up with a shade over 2lbs for everything. Not bad for a first timer outdoors.

Please close journal.

See ya all next grow.

Cheers

1.jpg
2.jpg

Cheers my brother....

And I ended up with a little less than a pound. Not at all unhappy. It was fun. Thanks for taking us along for the ride. We'll see you all next season. Going indoors for the winter as soon as I can find a good spot.

Everyone have a "High, High Winter"....

High millertm,

Very nice job. I know it's alot of work, but the experience is priceless!. Not to mention the winter stash. Feels great to have a nice stash, not like the old days trying to find a dime bag in a drought. I harvested 3 lbs. without a greenhouse, but had 12 plants, and budrot. Had to be very vigilant everyday. Whew! Got to figure a way to squeeze a greenhouse into the budget. And yes, it was my first grow with more than 1 plant. So the whole experience was invaluable. Trying to get the bud rot from an 8'8" cola is disheartening. Couple tokes later, water under the bridge. All good. The stash was worth all of it! Have a warm and happy winter, guys!

High millertm,

Very nice job. I know it's alot of work, but the experience is priceless!. Not to mention the winter stash. Feels great to have a nice stash, not like the old days trying to find a dime bag in a drought. I harvested 3 lbs. without a greenhouse, but had 12 plants, and budrot. Had to be very vigilant everyday. Whew! Got to figure a way to squeeze a greenhouse into the budget. And yes, it was my first grow with more than 1 plant. So the whole experience was invaluable. Trying to get the bud rot from an 8'8" cola is disheartening. Couple tokes later, water under the bridge. All good. The stash was worth all of it! Have a warm and happy winter, guys!
Agreed, great job at your place. Next summer shoulb be fun. Looking at setting up an indoor grow now.

Cheers

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom