BigGreenBuds Mystery grow 12/12

biggreenbuds4

Welcome to my grow journal everybody. this grow is gonna mostly be just for my too get my hands dirty again for the outdoor season and also trying some new products out to see which ones im gonna use. ;););)

k so first off im gonna be starting off with some bagseeds iv collected from some good danks over the past couple months. if everything goes well i will start up some big bud and northern lights hopfully one will be male because id like to make seeds. i also plan on ordering some seeds sooon i just have a fear of losing my order.

The seeds are gonna be grown straight from 12/12

Heres what i will be working with....

Still using the same cabinet i built before for my previos grows. still has the same little computer fan but i put some new lights in and it also gets fresh air.

Lights- currently 2 42watt cfls. there like equivalent to 150 watts each er somthin.

Growing medium- fox farms ocean forest and perlite. 90/10

Nutes- ff big bloom, ff tigerbloom, ff grow big, atamis bloombastic, superthrive

Watering scedule- wet/dry

;););););););););););););););););););););););););););)

there is currently 10 seedlings going right now they were started 2/17. i will put some pics up as soon as they get a little bigger :peace::peace::peace:

Re: BigGreenBuds Mystery growww 12/12

:nicethread:Good luck on your project. I'll be watching for future posts and pics.:smokin:

^thanks Paladin

hey can somone help me im trying to post some pics to the forum but my comp is weird and when i press the right clicker it dont do anything so idk how to copy the info needed :smokin:

just a couple pics i took :slide:

myboooox.jpg

noooootssss.jpg

asdf.jpg

they look yellow in the picture but its just the flash
palnt.jpg

aaaa1.jpg

;););)

Very healthy looking seedlings. Bagseed or not, they obviously have strong genetics. Good job.

^ thanks Freaknature and Ms.Fox:grinjoint:

im gonna start feeding tomorow gonna start off with 1/4 strength ff growbig. both foliar and watering.

i plan on growing them in these pong cups till they show sex. then ill move females to bigger pots and start the big bud and northern lights. ;)

^ Cherma the cabinet is 30 inches tall. Its small but im doing 12/12 so hoping to keep em small. ;)

^ Your very welcome... Im hoping there gonna stay short since there 12/12 and im gonna restrict there pot sizes. if they do get a little out of control ill do a little training to keep my girls down ;)

Has anybody here ever taken a clone from a 12/12 from seed plant ?

That looks exactly like the cabinet i'm looking to purchase. Sweet.

How did you set up the lights and vent system? Could you provide a pic?

Good luck man. :goodjob:

That looks exactly like the cabinet i'm looking to purchase. Sweet.

How did you set up the lights and vent system? Could you provide a pic?

Good luck man. :goodjob:

Hey thanks Mrwrestling.

I will put some pics up next time i upload of the lights and my fan and all.

as for the lights i just ran them into the top of the box i have them connected together with a Y adapter. to get my airflow i jsut have a simple computer fan that is mounted on the outside of the box. it blows air into the box while there is an exaust hole on the otherside to let air out. its sucking the fresh air in my house to the box. i also try and keep my windows open as often as possible to let fresh air in but as of right now its snowing ;)

Today i removed two from the 10 they were the smallest and just taking up space. im also started feeding with 1/3 strength fox farm grow big. Pretty soon i will be able to sex and move to better homes :roorrip:

For right now my work is done in my little garden and im going snowmobiling ;)

I will put some pics up next time i upload of the lights and my fan and all.

Thanks....appreciate it.

One last question (well, probably not the last...hehe)...is your cabinet made from actual wood, or is it particle board. And if it's particle board, is the back PB, or is it the cardboard stuff that often comes on the back of those cabinets?

Good luck with the rest of your grow. :rollit:

^ thanks

Its made of partical board but it has like a layer also over the particle board and the back is a skinny piece of wood. ;)

A little update.

the ladies have been watered with 1/3 strength a couple days ago and they seem to have taken it really well. new growth is looking exellent and there getting bigger and bigger so fast i will post pictures in a couple days. in no time they will show sex. once i pull a couple males im gonna sow the northern lights and big bud. :grinjoint:

i also seem to have a purple gal coming along. i checked today and all the new growth coming out is purple. shouldnt be low temps... doesnt get under 67. i also think i have mostly indica dom plants which is what i wanted.

i was also wondering if anyone knew if you could take a hermie flower off of a bud that has been dryed and packaged. iv been getting alota bc bud that has hermie flowers. do you think the pollen would still eb good to pollinate. or would it be old and not viable. any info on this would be greatly appreatiated ;)

thanks you guys :smokin:

im rlly hoping they dont get over 18 inches hehe. i cant get over how well there doing under the cfl. there growing so fast. ;)

it rlly sucks that the pollen is prolly bad becuase i have alote of it.

Back
Top Bottom