Nirvana Mystery Seed Locker Room Grow

7535.jpg
6633.jpg
20130619_070009.jpg
20130619_070005.jpg
Screenshot_2013-07-08-23-48-25.png
IMG_20130423_161341_924.jpg

Also when I get paid I plan on ordering a uvb light. I sat my plant outside for a few hrs one day and the trich development was incredible for such a short time period. I also need to find a good mute for flowering right now I'm just running tiger bloom and I can't think of the other one. Its fox farm also. Its a very light strength nutr from what Ive read. I usually run it after about 4 weeks of growth. But so far the molasses is pretty great.

Just wanna note some noobie mistakes I've made so that no one else will make them. Never transplant during flowering or else you risk getting soil stuck to your buds. Never put a bag over your plant when transporting to another home. It cause your buds to brown prematurely. Never place a lights under your plants as it will only burn your leaves. Take caution in using a old malassaes mix if it has a sour smell to it. I use it on a baby white widow and it cause discoloration in the leaves. I think that's it so far. If any of this holds untrue to a personal experience please share

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom