First Time Ever Growing Anyting

plant will easily be over a foot tall in 2 weeks if its already 9 inches... and i would switch to 12/12 now if you don't know if you have males or females. and then switch back to veg once you have guaranteed females.

Okay all thanks for dropping in here are my pics thus far. I vegged my plants for 5 weeks (24hrs light) and here are the pics of them after about a week on 12 on 12 off. They were all a little over 1 ft when I switched now going into my second week of budding they are all over 2ft with the tallest being 2ft 6in. I have been using fox farms nutes. I just dropped a newly germed Purp Haze seed and I have 2 more germing Looking forward to posting pics soon.

First night 12hrs off
IMG_007711.JPG

IMG_00869.JPG

IMG_008511.JPG

Trying to figure out the sex of my plants, check them out tell me what you all think.

IMG_00908.JPG

IMG_009214.JPG

IMG_00897.JPG

IMG_008312.JPG

IMG_009813.JPG

IMG_00979.JPG

As it stands I believe I have all males (6) can I grow to maturity and harvest male plants. I have only heard of people getting rid of the males, thanks.

unlucky if there all male dude :/
males produce buds too but not the the type you smoke :/ the bud starts to look like a flower and the pollen produced by the flowery buds can be used to pollinate other females to make them produce seeds but the pollinated female will have much less yield . i think
:peacetwo:

Thanks for all info, I am not upset I have dried a few of the leaves and I have been getting a buzz from them so it should hold me over until I can get my second grow going.

Preview of what’s to come:

2nd Grow Specs.

Strain: #: Sex: Status:
Purple haze (local) 3 Unknown Sprouts, 3 days old
Vanilla Kush 1 Feminized On the WAY
Exodus Cheese 1 Feminized OTW
Burmese Kush 1 Feminized OTW
SAGE 1 Feminized OTW

Grow Medium: 4gal Planters
Fox Farm Ocean soil,

Nutrients: Trying the fox farm Nutes Schedule.
Grow Big, Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom, ChaChing
Ordered: Beastie Bloomz, and Open Seasame

Looking foward to Grow 2 To be continued........

keep trying,,,, when you finally get a female,, and it shows sex within 10 days into flower,, cut a clone from one of the bottom branches,,, then you'll have another female.. you can cut clones further into flower, but i don't like to.... good luck to ya..

you germinated 17 seeds... and they were all males???

thats like the worst luck ever. dont play the lottery man ahhaah

keep trying. growing is fun for sure. and you learn every day you do it.

Sorry you got all males this time. Better luck next time! :goodluck:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Wow amigo your times are wacky! Your gonna have 17 hermies and no thc! Just go ahead and let them veg for the 18/6 and you have a couple of plants to lose here! Dont sweat it! Your space will only grow 2 plants anyways! Why did you waste 17 seeds! You should have germ'd only 8ish so you could get up to 5 females! You gonna have to switch the lighting asap!

Re: First Time Ever Growing Anyting
Wow amigo your times are wacky! Your gonna have 17 hermies and no thc! Just go ahead and let them veg for the 18/6 and you have a couple of plants to lose here! Dont sweat it! Your space will only grow 2 plants anyways! Why did you waste 17 seeds! You should have germ'd only 8ish so you could get up to 5 females! You gonna have to switch the lighting asap!

Back
Top Bottom