Cannanewb's First Time Grow

Day 92 of the grow,day 20 of flower, starting to see a slight bit of crystals so that is a good sign. I upped the sugars today when I gave them a feeding of nutes. Going out right now to give them a last spray of neem oil to keep the pests away. Will post pics when I see a significant change from the last pics. How are everybody's outdoor grows going?

Day 92 of the grow,day 20 of flower, starting to see a slight bit of crystals so that is a good sign. I upped the sugars today when I gave them a feeding of nutes. Going out right now to gave them a last spray of neem oil to keep the pests away. Will post pics when I see a significant change from the last pics. How are everybody's outdoor grows going?
Not so great for my outdoor grow. Lost 2 plants to rot due to non stop rain a few weeks back and lost a few branches to pests and catapillars. My fault really, I wasn't giving them enough attention. My indoor is doing fantastic though. Hoping for 3 lbs by the look of it I might have more. But who knows, I could end up with less than 1. We'll let the scales tell the final tale.

Well it is day 95 of my White Widow grow, day 23 of flower and things seem to be going well. Gave the girls a feed of nutes, and sugars today, buds are filling out nicely. Night time temps are getting down there so I will be building my greenhouse cover for the girls tomorrow to protect them from frost. I will be back in three days with another update when the girls need another feeding, ciao.:morenutes:

Today is day 99 of the WW grow, day 27 of flower, tomorrow should be half way to harvest according to Crop King. Buds are doing quite nice, gave the girls a feed of nutes and found one stem with bud had gotten broken in the wind on Saturday so some supporting is in order before the buds get any heavier. I think stakes all around the raised bed with a few strands of rope should do the trick, til next updat keep calm it's getting close.

I veg my seedlings under a couple of 6500k 23 watt cfls in those clamp on work light reflectors. They are pretty cheap and work rather well. I think they run around 8 bucks per reflector then the bulbs can be bought for about 9 bucks for a 2 pack. So for about 25 bucks you can get some better lighting for them baby girls.

thanks newbie for sharing. i did the same thing with the reflectors and cfl's from the orange store. for flowering, i bought a 400w hps but could have done as well with warm cfl's. my first grow in a long time, new learning experience, new lessons! started flowering too late, ran out of ceiling height. for 1 or 2 plants cfl's are the most economical way to go.
help18.jpg
20160901_110227_1_.jpg

Today is day 101, and day 29 of flower for my grow. Fed the WW girls some nutes and sugars as crystals are starting to develop. Anyone out there that has grown White Widows outdoor were your plants ready for harvest in 8 weeks or did you let them go nine weeks? Things seem to be going well, taped up the broken branch from Saturday and I cannot believe how well it is doing. When I taped up it was getting quite dark so I couldn't see that well, so the next day I cut that tape off and the branch held, I could not believe it was healing that fast. I put on some gorilla tape to make it through the repair. I took some new pics today but they are not that great, as I can only use my phone camera due to me only having use of my left hand, but oh well what ya gonna do right?
20160921_152250.jpg
20160921_152217.jpg
20160921_152201.jpg
20160921_152122.jpg

Today is day 105 of my WW grow and day 33 of flower. Gave the girls a feed of nutes and sugars yesterday, not a whole lot going on but it has been frosty the last couple of nights so I had to cover the girls up. Just wondering about the frost and how much the plants can take on frosty nights. This is all new to me so any info on this you can give me would be great. Other than that, crystals seem to be coming along well and buds are looking good. See you in a few days.

Usually they can handle a few light frost I was just discussing this with the wife as I read your post it's 5 feels like 2 hear today no frost yet but I'm not far from the shore heavy dew but I usually don't worry about the first couple then after that I try to cover if need be . Most years I try and be finished by now but my early vixen is right along where your pics are so I've got a few weeks yet so much for assuming it was an early strain

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks bordengrow, Nugs are getting to be a pretty good size but I still have atleast 3 weeks to go. I have seven days left to feed the girls then a major flush, then they get water only, then flush again one week later. Then I hope they will be done. It is very windy here today so I hope nothing gets broken. Your plants are looking good.

Today is day 108 of my WW grow, day 36 of flower things seem to be coming along quite well. I just wish the girls would fatten up soon. I gave the girls a feed of nutes, epson salts, and sugars today. Another 6 days and they will be ready for the big flushing, then no more nutes. We have had a few nights of light frost but temps are pretty decent now but are expecting night time lows of one in the next couple of days. I took some new pics of the girls today, what do you think.
20160928_160131.jpg
20160928_160023.jpg
20160928_160035.jpg
20160928_160102.jpg
20160928_160112.jpg
20160928_160244.jpg

Well it is day 111 of my WW grow, day 39 of flower, 17 days left to go. trichomes are cloudy maybe a bit of amber. It looks to me like the buds are a bit on the small side not really sure as it is my first grow. I think they should be fatter but could be just me. If anyone has pictures of their outdoor plants at 5-6 weeks of flower could you post some pics on here so I can compare and put my mind at ease. We have been having some frost but so far the girls are doing okay. I am hoping the temps stay the same for the next 2 1/2 weeks until harvest. Gave the girls their last feed of nutes and sugars, flush coming up Tuesday or Wednesday. will post pics in a few days. By the way, are the crystals very easy to see on a cloudy day, all I can see is a hint of the frost with my eyes but when I take pics they look pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom