First time Grower!

killacam88

mj13.jpg

mj23.jpg

First time grower. So i thought i would start my journal so people could watch how i was doing it and help me please. Thank you and the pictures are on there 3rd day of sprouting. I used some moisture potting soil from the store an a 1.5 foot long by .5 foot deep. :rollit:

yeah sorry i know its very early but i wanna make sure i get it right. I actually just got back from my local hydroponics and gardening store. The guy there gave me a bottle of Nitrex made by organicare he said it would help my plants a lot in the stage its in. So im going to try that. :rollit:

Hey killacam88 and welcome! I am also a new grower who would like to welcome you! I personally have received a very warm reception here :)

Maybe you can tell us a little more about your grow?

Look forward to seeing more!

Maybe... but they're pretty young to be feeding yet.
I'm going to assume you used some professional soil of some sort (again... more info please), and if you check the bag, you'll probably find a warning not to feed them for the first few weeks. If you're using Miracle Grow soil, you shouldn't feed anything at this stage... and maybe never. Another note... most folks start feeding at 1/4 the strength listed on the label and work up in an effort to avoid burning.

Really... not trying to overwhelm you... but there are many issues in play.

If I were you, I'd wait on the feeding until they were bigger.

Cheers!

ok got it thank you i will do that then an it was moisture control soil that some one suggested to me. The Nitrex from the hydroponics store was free so i have it when i need it. I am also taking care of some ones sick plant so im tring to help it, it has yellow leaves with dark green on the inside so im gonna use the nitrex on it. An its been raining here so im kinda letting nature do its part right now.

sorry pictures at the top messed up so here they are again an i will have some more pictures soon because i had a few more plants pop up over night! :rollit:

mj13.jpg

mj23.jpg

Hey killacam welcome and goodluck with the new grow. We need more details!!! Are you growing outdoors? Your soil is pretty dense, try adding some perlite or get some better soil. I prefer Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil. I swear by Fox Farm products. They have worked wonders for me. You want to be able to grab a handful of soil and squeeze it and it spring back out of your hand, not clump all up. Just a little tip. But welcome and ill be tuning back in to your thread. Hope this helps a bit.

ok thank you. That does help i just picked what i thought would work but i will be changing now. An yes this is an outdoor grow an it just kinda hard to do it big in the state i live in SC. An please keep the advice coming i love it!

An outdoor grow at your latitude may be problematic this time of year without supplemental lighting and probably a greenhouse. Starting some seeds in late March, early April indoors and then transplanting mid May would give you a better outcome where you are at.

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

sorry i havent replied in a while last grow did yeild but not what i expected at all but i learned from my mistakes and have a friend here that is guiding me along i think this time will have a much better out come and i will be getting pictures on here soon i promise. but this time its all indoor. I did get some advice and i decide to order some seeds. but i do still have plants that are growing now so i will start keeping everything updated now thank you for you all for your advise and concern!:rollit:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

sorry i havent replied in a while last grow did yeild but not what i expected at all but i learned from my mistakes and have a friend here that is guiding me along i think this time will have a much better out come and i will be getting pictures on here soon i promise. but this time its all indoor. I did get some advice and i decide to order some seeds. but i do still have plants that are growing now so i will start keeping everything updated now thank you for you all for your advise and concern!:rollit:

Did you happen to consider our commercial sponsors for your growing needs including seeds? Find them here. Good luck on your grow and I hope you share it with us!

Back
Top Bottom