Thanks,

photo_5154.JPG
photo_4228.JPG
photo_3283.JPG
photo_2_1_26.JPG
photo_2351.JPG
photo_1_1_26.JPG
photo_1407.JPG

very nice nugs! I would give another week and check back. you have fat nugs because you treated them pretty good.

are you growing again after this?

probably a week! is the soil dry? if so give her her last heavyish watering of pure water and let her dry out :)

a good amount to flush and keep her dry for about 5 days. I would say 32 oz or more. you can add lemon if you have it :)

pistils say she should go longer. leaves turning yellow is good, it means nitrates are leaving the plant and the smoke will less harsh.

if you want you can harvest this plant and leave the other one to fully mature. it's really up to you.

if the leaves are drooping because they need water and you plan to harvest within a couple days the plant should be placed in the dark.

if the plant isn't droopy you can leave her in the light to continue to grow.

And... one down, one to go :3 I cut her just now, removed some of the bigger leaves and put her to dry. I am using a box with a fan pulling the air out of the box for drying.

Should I keep the yellow trimmings? I was planning on making some butter.

To be honest... I have been a little disorganized. Having two plants with different maturities confused me... I stop feeding to youngest one when I should had kept going. That said, she looks great anyway.

Last thing... the last seed I planted is doing great. I will post pics soon!

Take care,

Pics are a little blurred, my fault.

photo_3287.JPG
photo_2356.JPG
photo_1416.JPG

nice harvest dude :) next time the closer you put you lights the better. my cfls are about 4" away. eager to see your next grow!

Back
Top Bottom