Junior Grower First Time

They will not, but as Penny said as long as your new growth is looking health that's what matters. Do not remove the yellow leaves as they are still supplying the plants with nutrition & energy.

Nice GWJ! Your garden is upgrading nicely. :bravo: Your plants will love the epsom salts. Glad to see your new pots have arrived! You can let your soil dry out after this watering & then transplant before you do your next watering. When the soil is dry it holds well together and will be easy to transplant.

I still not sure is it a good timing to transplant the plant. I water WW2 every 1 and a half day now. 2 days for WW1. I haven't measure the height yet. Going out now.

Good luck GW! I saw this on the news yesterday. We too know what it's like to be encroached by a super power to the point that we went to war. Thankfully for us, that was over 200 years ago, but still, we are very much aware of what it costs to live free, and it's not cheap by any measure.

Best of luck GWJ!

Day 33,

Thanks for the wishes guys, I'm back, it's the worst day in my life, seems like police the one who cause all the chaos, it's a miracle I'm still alive and not injured.

I back home this morning and found WW2 underwater a bit.

WW2 got estimate 5.5 inches height, WW1 is around 4 inches. I water them once per 2 days. Before I water them, they are around 90g weight. The 2 clips for LST is around 8g, and they grow bigger now, so the soil is definitely dry.

I plan to transplant them tomorrow night, or tonight, if they are dry enough.

it's a miracle I'm still alive and not injured.
Glad to hear you’re well and well done for standing up for what matters to you. One love :high-five::ganjamon:
Sounds like they’re almost ready for their new pots, they’re gonna love the extra air with the fabric pots

I'm glad the protest didn't get out of hand. I hope your area can make peace with the mainland gov.

Now that your plants are bigger, increase the airflow to them so that the breeze causes the small plants to do the twist. The added wiggles will encourage more vertical and lateral growth.

Just change fabric pot. WW2 already recovered from underwater droop.

Some say transplant will cause stunted growth. I hope they stay healthy from my clumsiness.

I'm glad the protest didn't get out of hand. I hope your area can make peace with the mainland gov.

Now that your plants are bigger, increase the airflow to them so that the breeze causes the small plants to "do the twist". The added wiggles will encourage more vertical and lateral growth.

So i should turn on fan osc and blow on them?

So i should turn on fan osc and blow on them?

low speed oscillating would be good, yes. Unless of course you estimate that there already is adequate amounts of air movement through the leaves and branches and the result is that the plants are already doing the twist. It will have to be a judgment call on your part, but gradually increasing the air flow within reasonable ranges is a minor practice that will encourage overall growth by constantly replenishing the CO2 on the leaves, but also the wiggle movements causes constant motion which continually challenges the structure and forcing it to grow to be suitable to thrive in that environment.

Glad to hear you are still okay. I’ve been in a protest that got tear-gassed, so I know what you are going through. Hang in there and continue to fight for your rights! :headbanger:

You are doing well, man. You are picking up grower skills quickly, and your plants are looking very healthy. :yummy:

yes, can you take pic of the back labels?

The WT-CalMag @2ml/L yields 60ppm of NO3, 56ppm of Ca, and 24ppm of Mg which already is about half the needs of hydroponics and is a good source of supplemental N. IMO, this was a great find for your soil and I think you'll be good to mix it at full strength, but only water it into your soil every other watering.

Edit - Also, there's 2ppm of Iron which is ideal for hydro, though I've been told they can take about twice that much, so no worries of toxicity IMO.

Sorry i don't get this. Can you write this in simple english? :hmmmm:
He's saying use it next time you water, then leave it out the watering after that, then add in the 3rd watering and leave it out in the 4th and so on...

Back
Top Bottom