Headroom Incident By Gwhunran 2022

Isn't that interesting, if I had my meter I'd check mine.
So what is the last 1/4 turn on the dial ? False advertising. :rofl:
I forgot about heat down there.
It's freezing here this morning.
But that makes complete sense.
Thanks, have a good one. :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:
Well, it did make 630w and is advertised as a 600w, so I'll take it. :cheesygrinsmiley:
If the dimmer would have had markings designating power, I probably would have never checked.:rolleyes:

Headroom Incident
Day 20 since flip.

Evening check. Everything normal.

I decided to move the light up to it's maximum height. There's is still more than a foot of space between it and the ceiling. The canopy measured 16" from the light at 52k LUX.
I still have a little room for them to get taller but not too much.

HI Day 20 flower (1).JPG

Headroom Incident, Day 20 flower

HI Day 20 flower (2).JPG

HI Day 20 flower (3).JPG

HI Day 20 flower (5).JPG

HI Day 20 flower (4).JPG

Headroom Incident
Day 22 since flip

Morning check, everything normal. Adding PH up usually twice a day to keep in the 5.5-6.0 range.

HI Day 22 flower (5).JPG

Headroom Incident, Day 22 flower

HI Day 22 flower (2).JPG

Headroom Incident, Day 22 flower, overhead pic

HI Day 22 flower (4).JPG

Headroom Incident
Day 22 since flip

Morning check, everything normal. Adding PH up usually twice a day to keep in the 5.5-6.0 range.

HI Day 22 flower (5).JPG

HI Day 22 flower (2).JPG

Headroom Incident, Day 22 flower, overhead pic

HI Day 22 flower (4).JPG

Wow they look terrific.
Arms stretching up to the sky. :bravo:
Hope your having a good weekend my friend.

Stay safe

Thanks Bill. Doing great. The gardens are doing nicely. I need to make a run to the library and get some more to read. Good excuse to ride the scooter. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Is that what you call it. :rofl:

Stay safe

Is that what you call it. :rofl:

Stay safe
I do call it a scooter. They are fun machines. The C14 is deceptively fast. Most know the Busa. :cheesygrinsmiley: One of my neighbors has a Sportster and tells me loves hearing the sound of the Busa. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Headroom Incident
Day 24 since flip

Morning check, everything normal.

Added fresh CO2 bucket.

Little buds busting out everywhere.

HI Day 24 flower (1).JPG

Headroom Incident, Day 24 flower.

HI Day 24 flower (2).JPG

HI Day 24 flower (3).JPG

HI Day 24 flower (4).JPG

Headroom Incident, Day 24 flower. Do you think the buds will all join up on the stalk when mature?

HI Day 24 flower (5).JPG

Headroom Incident
Day 24 since flip

Added fresh CO2 bucket.

Little buds busting out everywhere.

HI Day 24 flower (1).JPG

HI Day 24 flower (2).JPG

HI Day 24 flower (3).JPG

HI Day 24 flower (4).JPG

Headroom Incident, Day 24 flower. Do you think the buds will all join up on the stalk when mature?

HI Day 24 flower (5).JPG

They have that sativa form but not the twist, mm.
Usually they will join together to for a long cola.
It'll be fun to watch them grow into one.
You have the correct name Headroom Incident. :rofl:
Some lst might be necessary. 😉
Have a great day Amigo.

Stay safe

They seem to be slowing down in the vertical growth which suits me fine. Tomorrow's reservoir change will see them get even less nitrogen.

Very little odor so far.

CO2 bucket bubbling away.

HI Day 25 flower.JPG

Headroom Incident, Day 25 flower

BarleyCorn 2022.JPG

What happens to the buckets when the CO2 stops. 12l charred white oak barrel, 1 gal white oak toasted barrel. It takes on the amber color after a couple years. The 1/2 gal jar contains clear from the distiller.

They seem to be slowing down in the vertical growth which suits me fine. Tomorrow's reservoir change will see them get even less nitrogen.

Very little odor so far.

HI Day 25 flower.JPG

Headroom Incident, Day 25 flower

BarleyCorn 2022.JPG

What happens to the buckets when the CO2 stops. 12l charred white oak barrel, 1 gal white oak toasted barrel. It takes on the amber color after a couple years. The 1/2 gal jar contains clear from the distiller.
Making whiskey!
Nice colour to it. Ever try infusing whiskey with weed?

Making whiskey!
Nice colour to it. Ever try infusing whiskey with weed?
About a decade ago when I started growing, I was also fooling around with distilling. I double distilled until I had enough high proof to extract and made tincture. Now I just use 151 cheap rum to make tincture. I have enough, that I won't even be making it this year.
I don't even drink anymore. I have type II and crohns so the weed in many forms is my intoxicant. A tablespoon of tincture is okay though.

About a decade ago when I started growing, I was also fooling around with distilling. I double distilled until I had enough high proof to extract and made tincture. Now I just use 151 cheap rum to make tincture. I have enough, that I won't even be making it this year.
I don't even drink anymore. I have type II and crohns so the weed in many forms is my intoxicant. A tablespoon of tincture is okay though.
I forgot. I plan on making tincture out of my rosin pucks this year. :rolleyes:

When legalization came in here I went from frequent drinking to almost none.
I tried infusing a bottle of whisky with some decarbed weed, and while I'm happy I tried it, I won't be doing that again, lol!
I am interested in tinctures, but to get the high proof alcohol needed to make them I would have to get a letter of authorization, drive to Quebec, or make it myself. One of the remaining vestiges of prohibition here.

I don't do tincture too often but I think it's the highest I've ever been on weed. I just couldn't smoke enough to get there. If you can get 151proof, it will work. I just decarb the weed, put it in a quart jar, add alcohol, put the jar in a tall pan of water on the stove. I heat the water to 178-180F (boiling point of alcohol). You can use a candy theromometer. Let it simmer for an hour to 1.5 hours. Put the lid on the jar, let it cool, and put it in a cool dark place. it will work right away, but I like to let it pickle before filtering out the vegetable matter. I also add vanilla, lemon, or peppermint extract to make it taste better. Just flavor to taste.

Bookmarked!
Thanks. I just checked and the LCBO does sell 151 proof rum, so it looks like I'll be trying out tinctures sometime soon. Maybe Donatra would be a good choice to try it out.
I never really had access to edibles and a long time ago weed was too scarce to experiment with.
Now
Too Strong2.jpg

I didn't create this, but it expressed my experience with tincture. :oops:

Headroom Incident
Day 26 since flip.

Reservoir change day. Used recommended amounts of GH three part liquid nutes for 18 gal in "Mid Bloom", PHed to 5.5-6.0, added 60ml CalMag+, and 35ml KoolBloom.

AC in recirc. mode and fans are blowing at maximum.

Buds developing nicely.

I can't get controlled overhead pictures as I have to hold the camera well above my head and guess even on my step stool.

HI Day 26 flower (8).JPG

Headroom Incident, Day 26 flower.

HI Day 26 flower (2).JPG

HI Day 26 flower (3).JPG

HI Day 26 flower (9).JPG

HI Day 26 flower (5).JPG

HI Day 26 flower (7).JPG

HI Day 26 flower (6).JPG

Headroom Incident
Day 28 since flip

Buds are building nicely. Plants themselves are becoming sticky. Yesterday after doing a little adjusting, I found my hands to be sticky. The main smell was piney. They probably won't end up being piney smelling but I wouldn't mind at all. I love piney smelling weed. The first sinsemilla weed I ever experienced had a piney smell. Homegrown from the Ozarks late 70s.

HI Day 26 flower (1).JPG

Headroom Incident, Day 28 flower

HI Day 26 flower (2).JPG

HI Day 26 flower (3).JPG

Headroom Incident, Day 28 flower. Overhead shots standing on a step stool holding the camera over my head. Just guessing, can't see the viewfinder.

HI Day 26 flower (4).JPG

HI Day 26 flower (5).JPG

HI Day 26 flower (6).JPG

Headroom Incident
Day 28 since flip

Buds are building nicely. Plants themselves are becoming sticky. Yesterday after doing a little adjusting, I found my hands to be sticky. The main smell was piney. They probably won't end up being piney smelling but I wouldn't mind at all. I love piney smelling weed. The first sinsemilla weed I ever experienced had a piney smell. Homegrown from the Ozarks late 70s.

HI Day 26 flower (1).JPG

HI Day 26 flower (2).JPG

HI Day 26 flower (3).JPG

Headroom Incident, Day 28 flower. Overhead shots standing on a step stool holding the camera over my head. Just guessing, can't see the viewfinder.

HI Day 26 flower (4).JPG

HI Day 26 flower (5).JPG

HI Day 26 flower (6).JPG

Pretty good pic for a guess, don't fall off that stool.:rofl:
I got some cool pics of the greenhouse that way.
Garden is Amazing. :bravo:
Take care

Stay safe

Back
Top Bottom