First Time Grower - Auto Flowering

AHHH! Hope Im not too late on this... I think the younger plant developed some mold on the top flowers (they are too close to each other due to fimming I think) :oops:

PLease let me know what you think... I am considering harvesting her now. Does that make sense?

photo_2358.JPG
photo_1418.JPG

damn. you need to cut them down and wash them in a water and peroxide bath. did you have a small fan blowing on the plants throughout the grow?

damn. you need to cut them down and wash them in a water and peroxide bath. did you have a small fan blowing on the plants throughout the grow?

Jorge Cervantes: Washing Away Powdery Mildew - YouTube

You mean the whole plant right? I just want to make it sure before taking this measure.

I did have a fan… but only at the beginning. Now I only have the fan taking air out. I know air circulation is something I need to improve. Anyway… the buds are too close.

Ok… I ended staying up late but I couldn't go to sleep knowing the mold was eating away my precious.

As suggested I watered them in peroxide, rinsed them in clean water, trimmed her and put in the drying box. See the pics below! Fortunately it seems I we caught the mold early because the flower didn't show big signs of damage.

With the trimmings I am planning to do canna butter, Ill let you know how it goes.
Thanks!

photo_1_copy2.JPG

photo_2_copy3.JPG
photo_3_copy.JPG
photo_5_copy1.JPG
photo_4_copy.JPG
photo_1419.JPG
photo_4233.JPG
photo_3289.JPG
photo_2359.JPG

photo_5158.JPG

very nice dude. keep air moving around them and you're good to go :)

they are nice and fat. putting the lights closer will increase yield, but it'll make them sweat and increase mold. you need a light fan gust blowing on them in bloom

Hi guys,

Quick update on Maddie. I transplanted her to a really big pot awhile ago and watered with voodoo juice, basic nutrients and b52. Haven't watered since.

She is doing good.

16 days since germination.

I will only grow one plant this time so she can have all the space and lighting for her. I plan on doing some lst. Currently she has two cfls and the leds. The leds must be at a height of 5 inches, and the cfls are lower but at the sides.

photo_2_1_27.JPG
photo_1_1_27.JPG

very nice. good idea growing one plant so she can have all the light. if/when you decide to lst you need to pull the bottom of the stalk in the opposite direction of the lst so the whole plant doesn't lean over.

Hi guys,

Given that I had to separate the branches of the younger (mold) plant it dried quicker than the older one who is still in the drying box.

I am not sure if its good or bad but I got approximately 36.7 ounces (10.4 grams) after separating all the buds from the remaining branches. To be honest, Im quite happy. :party:

I am hoping to get a slightly better yield from the older one :slide:

Have a nice end of weekend!

Hi guys,

Second harvest... 13.3 grams (47 oz). Im quite happy. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Maddie is doing great, she is really compact. Actually it might be too compact. Any idea when I can start lsting?

Now that Im done I think I should open another journal... hope you guys follow me if I do.

Take care!

photo_5159.JPG
photo_4234.JPG
photo_3293.JPG
photo_2362.JPG
photo_1423.JPG

if you start a new journal please provide a link here. is that a regular or an automatic plant?

btw you have you units mixed up. 28 grams is an ounce so that's not a 47 ounce harvest :p

if you start a new journal please provide a link here. is that a regular or an automatic plant?

btw you have you units mixed up. 28 grams is an ounce so that's not a 47 ounce harvest :p

:rofl: you are completely right... Google failed me.

I will be starting a new thread soon. Keep in line.

Plus I will report on the smoke as we'll.

:rofl: you are completely right... Google failed me.

I will be starting a new thread soon. Keep in line.

Plus I will report on the smoke as we'll.

HAHA I was like dafuq? Then I thought maybe the 47 ounce was the weight for the entire plant and the 13.3 grams was the dried bud lol.

Nice harvest cant wait to hear how she smokes :thumb: If she was the cause of the google math above I would say she is a winner :p

Back
Top Bottom