420 Magazine Background

2nd Outdoor Grow In Eastern Canada

cannanewb

Seeds went into water 1:00 pm Friday April 14th. 1 Vision Seeds Chocoloco Feminized, 2 Barney's Farm Tangerine Dream Feminized, 2 G13 Labs Pineapple Express Feminized, 3 Dutch Passion Seeds Blueberry Feminized,
1 GreenHouse Seed Co. Arjan's Strawberry Haze Feminized, 1 Elemental Seeds Honey Bananas Feminized, 2 Crop King Seeds White Widow Feminized. Hope they all make it past germination, I went 5 for 5 last year.

cannanewb

Saturday April 29 I dug up the Cocoloco seed and it wasn’t doing anything, so I cut my losses and tossed it and threw a White Widow seed into a cup of water to germinate. I really wanted to try that Chocoloca should have bought two of those seeds. So far things have gone well for me I am 16 for 17 as far as germination goes but I guess you can’t win them all.

cannanewb

All the girls had a drink this morning Tuesday April 2 and are doing well. A few of the girls went into early veg and the Honey Banana was transplanted this afternoon as it took off big time after their drink with 5 or 6 others soon to follow . The new White Widow seed has cracked in the wet paper towel and should be showing some taproot by day’s end. Pics will be up soon.

Nismo12

Member of the Month: May 2017 - Grow Journal of the Month: Dec 2016
Everything is looking good so far bud. The honey banana is spreading her wings a little. Nice and healthy. They should be a decent size before heading outside with 6 weeks left. You'll have some big girls on your hand. Good strain selection as well.

cannanewb

Bought a couple of more lights today and got them situated and watered the two plants that are still in the small pots. I am going to try and transplant them tomorrow to see if they will take off and catch up to the other girls. Topped the rest of the girls in the 1 gallon pots. Here are some pics

Top Bottom