3rd Outdoor Grow In Eastern Canada

Kosmic haven't gotten any results yet, just got the girls into bottles and with them getting so dry before finishing they are staying in sealed bottles until 62% humidity is maintained then will go forward with the cure and the weight. Total 73 bottles should be between 5 and 6 lbs.

Well I finally got some time to talk about the harvest and trim jail. My grow started out great, then we had a windstorm that took out the power and all my indica plants, but the sativas were not effected. I ended up growing two blueberry and two strawberry banana indicas trying to replace my old indicas. For all the time I had the blueberry did well but the strawberry banana was shaded between other plants so those were not much. The grow went well until at the end everything went to hell in a hand basket real fast the weather turned windy, cold, wet and snowy Just as I started the harvest. So tried covering things with tarps but it was no match for the wind and snow, so the next day everything was cut down and stood in the garage and they each got their turn at the trim. Despite the bud rot and poor yield I am stoned daily and loving it. All I can say is that I am sure glad I am finally finished. Have a great evening peeps.:peace::green_heart:

Kosmic haven't gotten any results yet, just got the girls into bottles and with them getting so dry before finishing they are staying in sealed bottles until 62% humidity is maintained then will go forward with the cure and the weight. Total 73 bottles should be between 5 and 6 lbs.
I hear ya Bruh, Im in garage finishing up but the intense cold is having a serious impact on my Flower! Ive got heaters rockin but its just too cold outside n overpowers the heat. Ive made sweaters for the pots n put a tarp around them to close them in but its fuckin Really Cold when lights are off!!! Im sweatin balls everyday!!!

Ok,..now i get it. I thought they were very close,....what are they sitting on. Do you have extra heat coming on during 'lights out'? Have you considered getting a couple few, 'of those porch heat mats...It's what i'm goin with this season. They draw very little,..are very effective, and are reasonably priced. Check them out. Some even come with a GFCI built in. Hope this has helped a lil Kosmic. Cheers.

Hello everyone, sorry I have been so crazy busy, I am finally getting to telling you how things went after all the rain and snow during my harvest. We actually ended up cutting it all down and standing it all in the garage until she got all trimmed. There was some bud rot due to the dampness but not too bad. I ended up with 76 bottles, roughly 5 1/2 lbs and I am glad it is over. Everything is all cured and a lot of weed capsules are made and I am loving it. The Blueberry and strawberry banana smells amazing and the BB is an awesome stone so relaxing. The California Orange which is a 50/50 rocks man a long nice stone, I love it. The Amnesia Lemon Pie is a nice head stone but I will never grow it again it is all height and not much else. Sour lemon wasn't bad but I have to try it again. Now the Red Dragon is a different cat it is supposed to be grown in a warm environment, all my stuff was late this year so it was damn cold we had, rain, freezing rain and snow and very windy and cold well that plant gave me a pound per plant bud rot was almost non existent and the stone was awesome. After all the shittyness this harvest I am going with Pineapple express it was nice and early last year and everyone wanted it, and the same with the blueberry. Has anyone had a nice giggly strain that hits hard? Have a good day peeps cheers.:green_heart:o_O

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom