Mountaingoats First Time Indoor Soil 200 Watt Grow

yeah what diac...ummm he said:)

You plants are beautiful and are really starting to bloom now.... sweet!

How big we're the ladies before flipping to 12/12?

About 30-50 cm

Thanks all for the amazing comments. Will be back to see them on the 5th.

Merry Christmas

Happy New Year ... waiting for the 5th :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey all 420! Lots of happy new year and x-mas wishes to all of you. Wishing you a 2013 with great yeilds and much progress in growing development!

Okay everyone sorry for taking so long to get posting!

Things sure have been growing however there are some signs of hermie!!!! im thinking if they are too late anyway and there might be some yeild still to get.

Here is the family
IMG_089010.JPG

IMG_088711.JPG

Apollo what you think done soon?
IMG_089111.JPG

IMG_089111.JPG

This is what was found on the all the plants except Gordon

IMG_088610.JPG

So what do you think about the hermie situation tips tricks?

I am with lightworker the pointy growth I do think I see is normal. now if it starts to become round maybe nuts but pointy is good:)

Gonna grab the microscope and get some pictures posted but it kinda looks like either male or preflowers.

Looking sweet mountiangoat... I hope there are no nanners

Here is another update they seem fine no more hermie alarms, so 61 days into flowering

What you think?

The Family
IMG_091322.JPG

Apollo
IMG_090820.JPG

Lill-Steph (Koalalicious)
IMG_090916.JPG

Celestine
IMG_091014.JPG

IMG_091115.JPG

Gordon
IMG_091220.JPG

Comments tips always appreciated and welcome

How much longer you think for apollo?

When looking around seeing all these beautiful plants one cant help but get a bit jealous, perhaps I gotta step it up with the nutes?

When looking around seeing all these beautiful plants one cant help but get a bit jealous, perhaps I gotta step it up with the nutes?
Don't cause you will just burn´em, they look fine, even better; -super-healthy! To produce monster colas you'll need more light, much more..
You can (if you want) break/bend down the tall ones and lower the lamp A bit, perhaps? :blushsmile:

I have just started my first grow after quite some time. My grow area is rather small, like the area you show here. My area is a closet. Knowing of the "penetration issue" I added "100w" (1600 lumen) lights on "Keyless Socket Flush Mount base's" (old porcelain pull chain socket with out a pull chain) on each wall, down somewhat low. They supply a good amount of light to supplement the overhead fixture, and having them on different walls gives several angles of light to hit each plant. There is more heat, but I have a cool grow area, so that has not been a big issue for me, and I feel that the added light at the lower levels is worth the heat issues. Only a minor change of positioning of the plants was needed, and they seem quite happy. The cost is also quite low. I got the bases from the local home improvement center for about 2$ and the extra lights for 10$ for 4. (Daylight, 5000K 1600Lumem)

are you using any molasses? that sure would put some girth on apollo, maybe 2 more feedings on her and then just water and molasses from there on out. let her feed off of her leaves. just a suggestion. and the extra lights would help too:)
sure is purdy it is

Okay there has been quite a delay with updates but here goes. Got some molases and added it to apollo did give him a bit more girth and he was also cut down and almost all smoked. Guess thats why I havent been around lately... :)

Apollo is a Liberty Haze, from Barneys Farm

So here comes a little collage about Apollos life span with a smoke report!
Baby (Seedling popped up really fast after planting)
IMG_0291_zps8249f173.jpg

Teen (Here was the only problem during growth which was due to overnute and the nutes were not organic)
IMG_042612.JPG

Adult (Molasses added to the last feed then 2 times flushed)
IMG_088812.JPG

Ashes to ashes dust to dust - After 75 days of flowering
Jartime_.JPG

Pre dry weight 100 grams (Actually did leave the bottom of the plant and there are some buddage still going on, possibly due to the early heavy defoliation, IE the plants got used to rough stuff).
Harvest party time!
IMG_105015.JPG

Cooking trimmings
IMG_105514.JPG

The remains of Apollo
IMG_105612.JPG

Buddage
IMG_105411.JPG

IMG_105313.JPG

After drying weight 30 grams. The buds were very airy, so CFL in this instance does make airy buds.
Jartime_.JPG

Smoke Report:
Apollo was a very nice smoke have been toking basically 24/7 since the drying was done and with the curing it just keeps getting better. Taste initially was not too strong but the high was great. Very cerebral high and enjoyable, no down and very a energetic feeling. The ash was very pure so the flushing went well. Lastly would like to add that it really made me feel in the "mood". And overall some tingly sensation and general "cozyness".

Ultimately next harvest will be done faster and more efficient thinking about getting some more light going... We will see what the financials say.

Stay tuned for the 3 remaining plants

Hey M,

That was a great update! plus reps. What kind of plant is celestine? ...

Hey Buck thanks a bunch!

Celestine is a Red Cherry Berry. Indica Sativa Blend

Back
Top Bottom