Mountaingoat's Second Grow - CFL 200 Watt - Soil - High Defoliation

Re: Mountaingoat's Second Grow - CFL 200 Watt -Soil - High Defoliation

Do it! once you go Co2 you will never settle for only O

here is a thread which looks like it got what you need in it.

DIY co2?

Best way to do co2 if you really want it is to just look up a airgas place in your area and lease a co2 tank for $78 a year for any size. refills $32 on any size. Anything else really would be a waste of money and time. I try'd making 5gallon co2 buckets and all. and there not effective when you think about time and money going into it.

Yea the way im doing it is super basic and I cant really give firm proof that it works well but hey it seems to work okay :p But if you wanna go for it Id follow the wizards advice!

Just throwing out ideas as well. I went threw multiple things trying to find the perfect co2 system diy but doesnt really work after the plants are huge. Its better to just keep the grow room door open and walk pass and breath over your plants every so often. Cheapest and effective way is to just talk to your plants threw out the day and leave the grow room door open or cracked if you will. 400 co2 in a regular house hold of 1-2 ppl so really thats enough to grow some good plants with out getting expensive

aint nothing like DIY when you want to try something new.
sure wizz is right but if you dont have the cabbage it sure won't hurt a thing doin the homemade.
just need to do it with no fans running while its happening. like early when the lights come on before heat becomes a issue:)
only bad part is as the temps go up they like more co2. that said its a pain in the ass monitoring that stuff:)

aint nothing like DIY when you want to try something new.
sure wizz is right but if you dont have the cabbage it sure won't hurt a thing doin the homemade.
just need to do it with no fans running while its happening. like early when the lights come on before heat becomes a issue:)
only bad part is as the temps go up they like more co2. that said its a pain in the ass monitoring that stuff:)

Nuff said! I've got everything here for the homemade diy mix but, my rooms sitting at 90f still, harvesting in 2-5 weeks, might as well not. Definitely going to look into getting a rental tank for the nest grow for sure. Cheap enough addition to add some great results, i'm all for it :thumb: still dig the diy no doubt mountainG :cheesygrinsmiley: keep up the good growin'!

Okay hello everyone been a bit busy with studies and what not... Got a update for you guys but I need help!

So first the good news!

There are some really sweet buds forming!
Here is Apollo 2.0 who has not undergone the same hard core defoliation just to see if there is a difference between the two methods. And he is doing fine!
IMG_164713.JPG

However the other plants are a bit worse off.... Thinking its a combination of heat and overnute... So far I have flushed and cranked up the fan to max to reduce the temperature..

Any thoughts
IMG_166110.JPG

The far worst damaged plant
IMG_166014.JPG

Any ideas?

think you did the right thing!
I have learned that sativa s aren't keen on nutes to much after they go to flower. they still need them but less is more:)
other than that the GIRLS look nice:thumb:
now quit calling them He's

On the weekends Uncle Fishy prefers She, however.
he will take what ever he can get!
as long as he gets to be the male fish:)

you aint right N/A

think you did the right thing!
I have learned that sativa s aren't keen on nutes to much after they go to flower. they still need them but less is more:)
other than that the GIRLS look nice:thumb:
now quit calling them He's

Sativas dont like alot nutes at all. They start to flip flop all over the place and weird leaves start to appear. Its like turning into the mj hulk lol

Hey MG, Looking good in there besides the damage which is minimum. I definitely would go with less nutes and more water. They will be alot more happier. My cheese wiz qush is sativa and I tried pumping nutes at her and she just breaks down after it. She prefers alot more water and molasses

Molasses they are getting!

Hey MG

I see your girls are having a little problem. I think it is a nitrogen overload... epsom salt flush and your girls will love it.

copied from Doc Bud to me when I had a problem

snip --

There's an easy way to get rid of excess nitrogen in soil.

Epsom salt foliar flush coupled with an epsom salt drench.

For the foliar, mix up about 400ppm of Epsom Salt and RO water.
For the Drench, again, 400ppm and run at least twice the volume of water as soil through pot. This can take a while.

end snip --

Good luck MG!!

Thanks buck! they are looking allot perkier new leaves are not showing any deficiencies! Update coming tomorrow!

Thanks buck! they are looking allot perkier new leaves are not showing any deficiencies! Update coming tomorrow!

Cool!!

Alright so here we go! The GIRLS are looking really nice a happy now that the nutes have been dropped down. No complaints here will have to harvest pretty soon got a bit of a time constraint as I am moving out very soon. But it will be all good! The hurt leaves from the overnutes were cut down for esthetic purposes.

So 42 days of flowering!

All of them together!
IMG_16938.JPG

Apollo 2.0 still going strong!
IMG_169111.JPG

And here is Lockbird the tall one! There is a little bit of burn on the tips.
IMG_16929.JPG

Happy Weed to you all!

looking good MG! top of the bud to you:)

Back
Top Bottom