Jimmy D Cricket's Greenhouse Grow 2014 Chemdawg D, Girl Scouts, Afgani Kush, LA Con

Hi all. Most of my friends on 420mag seem to be gone and I don't have much time to be around here myself. However thought I would make a journal to help with my record keeping and perhaps to help some new growers out. So here it is, the 2nd half of my 2014 grow.

Most of the grow takes place in my 2 greenhouses. One is just a simple PVC frame with a UV treated plastic lining. The other is new and is wood framed with solexx panels, fully automated cooling and heating, as well as lighting.

The older greenhouse uses wood framed garden beds, the newer uses 45 gallon smartpots.

Medium is roughly 15% perlite, 25% compost, 25% soil, 15% peat moss, Then the rest is a lot of organic material like seaweed, bat guano, worm castings, feather meal, blood meal, bone meal, azomite, gypsum, dolomite lime, greensand, alfalfa meal, humates, mycorrhizae, crab shells, and other stuff.

The strains are: Afgani Kush, Platinum Skunk, Girl Scout Cookies, Cricket OG, Obama OG, Chemdawg D, Kryptonite, Tahoe OG, LA confidential.

Anything else just ask.

Here is a couple pics.
DSCN9611.JPG
DSCN9620.JPG
DSCN96221.JPG
DSCN9627.JPG
DSCN9636.JPG
DSCN9642.JPG

Re: Jimmy D Cricket's Greenhouse grow 2014 Chemdawg D, Girl Scouts, Afgani Kush, LA C

:goodjob: nice set up nice plants.... i have just started my own soil mix yesterday just waiting on perlite , should be here today, i used compost, irish moss peat, seaweed, chicken manure, pony manure , waiting on perlite , i am experimenting with a secret white powder also i added half a cup ( cant say what it is yet lol ) :)

good luck with your plants

Re: Jimmy D Cricket's Greenhouse grow 2014 Chemdawg D, Girl Scouts, Afgani Kush, LA C

, i am experimenting with a secret white powder also i added half a cup ( cant say what it is yet lol ) :)

good luck with your plants

Feeding your plants cocaine is probably not the optimal feed. :D

Yes I foliar feed occasionally. I will often do a neem/ spinosad/ nutes mix while in veg, to help kill spidermites and give some nutes too.

When I make teas I sometimes foliar as well with them.

Man its that time of year again though. Last night I had a dream about growing weed. The entire night I was growing. Now I wake up today and I am growing again and make oil :)

Would be nice to hear about your tea mixes also there Jimmy when you get some time :Namaste:
When are you planning on removing the supplemental veg lighting?
At our op we aren't using any extra lighting and are encountering some early flowering girls this year.
& on the dreaming subject, i'm personally waiting for the ones where I wake up in a cold sweat and have to run outback to make sure everything's healthy and safe, good times :laugh:

Yeah I used to go sneak outside like a mouse at 2 and 3am last year with my shotgun in hand. just to make sure nobody was being sneaky. This year I got more boobie traps, setting up alarms and will probably setup ccameras too. Plus a trusty shotgun never hurts :).

I have written about the teas in previous journals, but ill detail it again in this one. I will mostly do them in flower, although I wouldnt mind making one for my next watering too for the veg time. However just feeding them a good strong molasses, fish poop mix without bubbling it seems to work ok when the plants look hungry.

Last year I had many revegs, I did not want to repeat the same thing. That is why I use the lights, keeps me from not worrying about it. I will probably stop the lighting in 3-4 weeks. Sooner possibly in the old greenhouse because they may overgrow it soon. The new greenhouse has 11 foot clearance so since I got a late start in there with this years plants (i didnt finish it on time), I will not hit the roof with many plants in the new greenhouse.

If your in so cal I found the only way to not have no revegs for sure was to put plants outside in june at the earliest (june 20th is always safe). Or you can use lighting of course.

Well I saw Kerby III last night on my LA Confidential. Little praying mantis just chillen on a branch.

The Girl scouts are blowing up pretty nicely, probably the fastest growing clone plants I ever grew.

Here is a update. I took these 2 days ago.

DSCN96711.JPG
DSCN9662.JPG
DSCN9667.JPG
DSCN96852.JPG
DSCN96922.JPG
DSCN9703.JPG
DSCN97182.JPG
DSCN97161.JPG
DSCN9713.JPG

Yeah Don P is a good dude. Too bad he aint around no more.

I think imma do another weekly pic update in a min. Two plants are almost 9 feet now. Might have to start LSTing. One of my GSC is turning into a monster. its not even 1.5 months old and its over 3 feet tall/wide. Fastest plant I remember growing.

Ok so first here is the beast of Cali. Born in the North, then traveled down south for surf, women and beer, this my baby. The Girl S Cookies.

today
08529.JPG

1 week ago
DSCN9667.JPG

2 weeks ago
DSCN9636.JPG

So she is getting some pretty sick growth. especially when you compare the 2 week ago photo to today. At least I think its good growth...

Anyways here is some more shots around the garden. This is what I see when I look up at my tallest plants (I am 6 feet tall and these are at eye view)
08923.JPG
09223.JPG

Here is my LA Con
10837.JPG

Biggest Chemdawg
110124.JPG

And just so you guys dont think its all rainbows n sunshine in jimtown here are my two Tahoe OGs
112123.JPG
113113.JPG

The Fam
10640.JPG
09725.JPG
09028.JPG

Back
Top Bottom