First Grow - 3x3 Tent - 600 Watt MH/HPS Cooltube - Soil

Oh, and when I get the scope where is a good spot to check trichs? top sugar leaf? or bud itself?

Check within the bud itself. Outer leaf and bud trichs mature earlier and are less densely concentrated. I like to check under the calyxes where little light reaches and therefore more likely to have extra trichomes. Best way is to peel back where a fan leaf is protruding and look inside the bud.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Thanks guys, I took a look and they are still all clear with the ocasional milky trich. (like 5% milky, if that.) So I think my plan will be to feed fairly heavily for the rest of this week then start the flush next week. That way if the plants mature quickly I can still get a weeklong flush in and hopefully be able to get 2 weeks in.

Almost there.

Alright. It is the beginning of week 7 and Looks like I'm hitting the home stretch. I have started the flush today with ph'd pure water. I am not going to flush for runoff, but rather just water and let the plants suck up every last bit of nutes in the soil. I don't think my soil/salt ratio is to bad. So the plan is to harvest in roughly 1-2 weeks from today depending on trich coloring.

20160419_200834.jpg
20160419_200730.jpg

I loved your Journal, specially because i'm gonna do the same thing, first time as well. Except that i'll stick to 2 or 3 plants and try to scrog them individually, or not scrog at all and just fim/ lst. Let's see.
You're about to harvest, i'm dying to see the final result.
Wishing you top weed here ✌

Yeah 4 plants were way overkill. Thankfully I dont live in an area with high humidity or I might have had some major problems with the plants being so cramped together. Next time I will stick to 2 plants, or even just 1 and grow it out. I made my scrog way to short and it is pretty much useless as is now. These plants pretty much tripled in size during the stretch.

I wish you the best of luck on your first grow! It is so much fun checking on them every day to see new growth, you will love it!

Sorry for the delay everyone. Yesterday was the end of week 8 of 12/12. All together I gave the girls a 2 week flush, and today was harvest time! Oh magical harvest time! What we all strive for. With the help of my brother we trimmed up everything. I think when everything dries, I might be pushing a pound (fingers crossed) or very close to it. I will update a last time when it all dries, complete with total dry weight and of course pics.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom