Blackberry Kush Grow Sunblaze T5 Veg - 600 Watt HPS Cooltube Flower

danknessdude

Hey guys! Greww a while back and decided to get in the mix again. Some freinds still grow and were more than happy to supply me with very decent strains. Right now i have lucy in the cloner and blackberry kush in the veg room still under 24 hours. Had to clone from clippings but all is working well. Yea nothing special. From here i will start a grow journal

Veg in sunblaze t5 48 inch 8 bulb. (4'x6')
Flower in 600watt cooltube with extrernal cooling(6x6)
Room temps at 75 degrees with humidifiers
Promix bx for everything
Fox farm nutes

Re: Blackberry kush grow sunblaze t5 veg, 600 watt hps cooltube flower

IMG_20140408_023515.jpg

Re: Blackberry kush grow sunblaze t5 veg, 600 watt hps cooltube flower

Fed for first time and they exploded! To be on the safe side i fed them only 250ppm 0f fox farms big bloom to see how thwy react. New growth exploded in response with a little yellowing on lower leaves. More so on 1 plant than the other. I notice the main stems are redish? Guessing strain related. Will ask their owners parents.

This is my first time using promix bx or anything other thqn nuted soil. Invested in a ph meter to be safe. Never used one before with decent results but heard rumors...lol. its a weed, lets grow it! :peace:

Subd up dankness! What water are you using for your girls tap, reverse osmosis? I also just started using promix (although I use HP) and have noticed plants really enjoy extra cal/mag. Looks like you have enough room for another 6+ plants brotha ;) Positive vibes your way, kudos on starting a grow journal.

:peace: CA

Thank you CA! I use well water that reads 50 ppm as a base line and a. Ph of 7.0. I drop ph to 6.5 or 6.8. I have no idea what the other 50 ppm are comprised of but its worked for me before without phing or ppming so i think im good. The donor of this strain and consultant on the promix made me buy calmag at the hydro store yesterday...lol. heres wherevthey will flower once about 20 inches tall.

IMG_20140408_230651.jpg

Some of the leaf issues were looking like they wanted a little Cal/mag :Namaste: Good stuff!
I am sure the donor knows how to grow this strain right, always good to have a person with specific knowledge on that cut. I will sit back and enjoy the show :popcorn:

Think I should cal/mag next feeding or wait? the tips were actually yellowed during cloning. I thought this was normal when producing roots. New growth seem to not have any problems. Thanks for your input bro!

The flower room is a LSD that was slammed by a room collapse. I took her and saved her, might as well see what she will produce. LSD is hard to clone even using nice healthy mother.

the yellowing is creeping up on the new growth. Def will hit it next watering

Oh man, Dankness

You've got a ton of room. another grow or two and I bet your room will be full with stinky ladies!

Plants are looking good. Hopefully your cal/mag will sort out the yellowing! I'll be following along :)

Thanks sweet! I feel like a noob all over again at 40. When i was good at growing they would tell me what they wanted, that was over 10 years and 9000 tokes ago so its a relearn session. I do have the room and just need to redevelope the patience part :thumb: matter fact one of the old 3 gallons still had nirvana blue mystic written on it. That was my last grow. I then went corporate amerca and hated it. Yea they throw you a ton of money but give you no time to spend it. Time to drop out and get real. Feel like i lost 10 years of my life.

Aiming for 5 plants in clone, veg, flower, harvest for a total of 20 at all times. Lsd dude offered to set me up with the whole shebang but at a cost. Not trying to go commercial here, just steady. Independant.

That's pretty cool, man.

I should think between this forum and your past experience the re-learning will happen in no time. Although patience is a constant lesson I am trying to learn.

20 at all times sounds like a good number, Someday I'll have room to do that :)

Drilled 2" holes on lid in 8 places. Used a hole saw with wood backing for a nicer hole. Inserted black grow baskets. take pre ph'd rockwool cube squares and insert clipping with about 3 inches of stem and 2 nodes. Clones were already scored and dipped and let to sit for a few minutes before being inserted. Place rockwool in basket and use Groton rocks to set the stem level to get a light spray. They are pretty consistent so 2 inches down and they are perfect height. Usually allow 2 weeks in there before putting in soil. I have added nutes when I've left them in to long. Kinda DWC by accident...Perc= motor keeps water at 75 degrees with airstone(aquarium) running.

IMG_20140409_184133.jpg

IMG_20140409_184153.jpg

Back
Top Bottom