Blackberry Kush Grow Sunblaze T5 Veg - 600 Watt HPS Cooltube Flower

I'm waiting on 2 blackberrys now in second week of flower....should be some great smoke. I like your work, looking good.

Not the biggest yeileder but man what a great buzz. I just ran through a lb of cali grown deisel outdoor. That stuff was narcotic man! Looks like i can acheive 4 colas on the one and 5 or six on other if topping takes as it should.

I was so fortunate to have people offer me their strains with no strings. Im a pretty giving person so i chalk this up to karma !

Lil update. The kids are fine and learning their ABC's. Switched one BB out of black landscape pot. To flimsy. Have 3 seedlings coming up. Clipped lowers on the BB and cloned.

IMG_20140414_203617.jpg

IMG_20140414_203625.jpg

IMG_20140414_203609.jpg

IMG_20140414_203552.jpg

Hey dankess I think the leaf looks fine as long as the new growth is looking nice and green :surf: From the pictures yesterday I think she is looking great just keep an eye on it. Looks like a decent amount of autos man I believe the crying will be tears of joy :) :thumb:
Get to popping some beans :morenutes:

Yes it was new growth CA, let it go till this morning and checked and veine is nice and green! Think we are good. will cal mag again next feeding to be sure.

Just planted 60 :)

Wooooohoooo :party: Going to be a nice party full of autos here soon!
Did you go with a single strain? :Namaste: reps coming your way dude! :thumb:

I havent had time to read your journal yet. Last night I harvested a plant so had trimming to do. Pictures in my journal. You are welcome to come over to read look around.

Nice. So you are ahead of many of the new members then. Having enough money to retire must sure be nice to just relax and grow. Well welcome to the site. Its pretty amazing here

Thank you! Look forward to applying ne techniques as it amazes me the power of the brain! By no means and Im wealthy but I am rich in friends and family. I still work part time for something to do. There is a new hydroponic farm that I may volunteer at in exchange for produce! I grow and can most of my own veggies, raise chicken and live a lifer style within my means. I'm a old school dead head who then wore kahkis for 20 years. Now I'm going full hippy!

Love you guys!

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom