Blackberry Kush Grow Sunblaze T5 Veg - 600 Watt HPS Cooltube Flower

Lucy (Mazar/skunk #1) is showing some crystals.
IMG_20140416_133447.jpg

IMG_20140416_133436.jpg

Oh man.. Just saw all those autos... Wish I could get my hands on that many. Seeds aren't cheaply and no room to grow a male.. Happen gardening brother

Thank you! Look forward to applying ne techniques as it amazes me the power of the brain! By no means and Im wealthy but I am rich in friends and family. I still work part time for something to do. There is a new hydroponic farm that I may volunteer at in exchange for produce! I grow and can most of my own veggies, raise chicken and live a lifer style within my means. I'm a old school dead head who then wore kahkis for 20 years. Now I'm going full hippy!

Love you guys!

:peace:

Many of my fondest memories are from Dead shows, Max Creek shows, and other festivals! Still trapped in my kahkis, but also raise chicks, veggies, etc. Nice to see kindred spirits about :)
:peace:

Oh man.. Just saw all those autos... Wish I could get my hands on that many. Seeds aren't cheaply and no room to grow a male.. Happen gardening brother

Hey Tamir,

Check out this journal. How to Make Feminized Seeds With Colloidal Silver - Sponsored by Intelligent-Gro LED it'll teach you how to make seeds with autos very cheaply. if you could order three auto seeds, you could make a shit ton of seeds. Start one auto, when it's time spray it with the colloidal silver and drop your next two seeds. Harvest pollen get rid of that plant. pollinate one plant and let the other one grow nice sensi. One will give you hundreds of seeds and the other will give you a little weed. Then you are set. Just a thought. :high-five:

Just did inventory of seeds that cracked and current grows. I just started this grow on 3/9 with 2 Blackberry clones

Blackberry: 2 in veg to flower in about 2 weeks
4 in cloner for about 5 days, will leave another 9 days

Auto: 72 total indoor 2 outdoor (not sure what the 2 are as I dropped the seeds...oops!
24 Auto Uzbeka
24 auto Pounder
24 Auto Blue Kush

Lucy (Mazar/skunk#1)
6 clones just took root (took almost 2 1/2 weeks)

Flower room has just the one Lucy in it 3 weeks into flower. I have to go check on the other 20 Lucy's Monday dude called and said bug problem. They were sent to flower after 4 months veg 3 weeks ago. All are really nice looking fat 4' plants. No pics so they don't exist! I will have the final harvest pics. Should see some poundage from that one. That system is a coop under 3 1000 watt hps sunsystems and 2 600 watt tubes.

Just a matter of time!

Man you got you hands full! That is awesome

Happy 430 and a wonderful Easter to you and yours!

obama is such a disaster of a human being how does he get a strain named after him?

Back
Top Bottom