420 Magazine Background

Smokerjoes 2nd Journal

SmokerJoe

Just up to provide the link. Tomorrow gonna take pics to show the setup of thr grow room products used and cost.

B A R

Member of the Month: March 2014
:popcorn:

SmokerJoe

Wow very honored to see such a response. Thank you very much.

SBG

Me to, me to. I wanna see.

SmokerJoe

Im here just waiting for the landlord to come inspect then once he leaves maybe take a nap then set things up. Take pictures as I go.A few people told me to start well into the veg cycle but nah not doing that. I give good details and I want to keep that going and not compromise for the sake of convenience.

skunnymonster

I have to agree SJ, starting at the beginning is important for helping lots of newbies with tips & tricks. I try & give as much info about every aspect of my grow as possible so crack on my friend :)

SmokerJoe

joedaddy805

Hey Joe I'm here to see how it goes. You sure do have a lot of people watching this one. I noticed the more you know about growing the more people you have that follow your journals. Thats why i only have a handful of people in mine. But maybe over time ill get to know as much as everyone else. but i doubt it I'm happy with knowing what i know if i need help i have all these great people on here to help me out.

Top Bottom