Vetsmoke 2nd Cabinet Grow

Went away for the weekend and came back to a very limp Cream Mandarine. Candy Kush was doing fine. She's perked right up after a drink though. Had a good look at the trichomes tonight and they're very close now. The Candy Kush under the microscope is insane. Shoulder to shoulder trichomes everywhere. Can't wait to try her.

Just had that little bit of cream mandarine and here is the review I sent my mate :laugh:

Had one hit of the Blueberry and 3 of the cream mandarine. Took about 5 mins to kick in but so far so good. Feeling proper uplifted. Been bopping around Asda. Had to go get milk and it didn't even piss me off.

Got a big update to post later. Thanks to all of you that have still been following me. It's been a pretty poor diary but I've barely had time to tend to the plants this time. I appreciate the love.

So here goes. First the Candy Kush. She's doing great. Frosty as hell, pistils dark, but the trichomes say she's not quite ready. Maybe another week or two.
IMG_20190731_204749_DRO.jpg
IMG_20190731_204700_DRO.jpg
IMG_20190731_204721_DRO.jpg
IMG_20190731_204735_DRO.jpg

The Cream Mandarine has been pain in the arse but she's okay. In fact she's about ready. The top buds were just too close to light so I've chopped them tonight. Opened up light to the lower growth and I've put her back in the light. No idea if this will work but im trying. I'll get some pics of the chopped buds later. Here she is before anyway.
IMG_20190731_204755_DRO.jpg
IMG_20190731_204817_DRO.jpg
IMG_20190731_204823_DRO.jpg

ive seen a few people harvest the tops and let the bottoms mature a bit longer, should be all good!
Sweet. Hopefully the stuff lower down will fatten up a little more and give me a better yield. Dont think she's going to give me that much.

Thanks mate. Not over the moon with them but they'll do nicely I'm sure. Really looking forward to that Candy Kush being ready.
Hopefully it turns out nice how you want it, I've been smoking that for the last few days

Those buds look good,Vet-they definitely look like they should do the trick!

harvest the tops and let the bottoms mature a bit longer
I did the same thing with my NL today-gonna give the lower stuff a few weeks in "the good light" to see what they do...

did the nugs bleach at all?
A couple of the buds have a patch of bleaching on the very tops. Surprisingly little considering how long they spent mm's away from those diodes. Lol. I'll try to get some close up pics of the chopped buds this weekend. Now need to convince the Mrs that I can squeeze in growing a Pink Grapefruit Auto before the baby arrives :laugh:

long as it smokes well!
Too true my friend. Still plenty of the plant still alive in the cabinet so I'll get some more. Got the Candy Kush too so I've more than enough for my needs. I shouldn't grumble at all really. Also just got a new vaporizer (grizzly guru) and my face has melted:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom