Budworshipper's New Organic, DIY, CFL, Grow

A few quick pics of the little girl, ripley...

She is totally different to her sister, but has grown somewhat

image35464.jpg
image35465.jpg

Well is it just me or does it seem like a little nitrogen toxicity? I only say that because your leaves seem pretty dark green. It could be the lighting and I could be wrong but just thought I'd bring it up. Sorry BW i hate suggesting negative things. Sending good vibes your way.

I thought dark green leaves was a good thing, something to strive for. And too much nitro makes the leaves curl, i thought? Im not seeing any curl.
They look great! Hope alls well, or as good as can be! Sending goood vibes your way mate!:thumb::passitleft:

good evening everyone...... about 2300 uk time....

im still alive and kicking,thanks for asking guys :thanks:

sorry it been a bit slow round here lately....had a lot of shit to deal with....but im ok

as for the girls colour...she is dark, but as she a indica heavy strain,she will me darker...last mystic photo girl was the same...

i had just gave her a strong feed....5ml per litre of bloom....plus 2ml of new stuff

i have now switched nutes !!!.....as she has brown pistils,she nearing end of life.....time for a booster designed especially for this stage.....Overdrive....got a 30 ml sample last grow..not sure of the NPK...but i know its only 1 Nitrogen....

here are some pics for your viewing pleasure

she is smelling alot more now...defo the strongest smelling one ive had...i rubbed a leaf the other day...15 mins later i popped round a relatives...they said...christ,have you got weed on you...nah mate,just on my fingers...:laughtwo::laughtwo:

the trics have really got going now too....i have had a look thru my loupe too..... there are some clear and a lot of cloudy.. happy days....

image35550.jpg
image35549.jpg
image35547.jpg
image35548.jpg
image35546.jpg

:high-five:

very frosty mate good job. but to me she looks hermie.what do every1 else think? sorry to bring bad news friend but I have had a few hermies in my time and to me looks the same.they grow weird balls or cones instead of throwing out proper pisils and forming into proper bud.as u say she is throwing out orange hairs but no actual proper bud formation .hope this helps;)

and now....

SPOILER ALERT !!!!!! :thedoubletake::thedoubletake::thedoubletake:

another reason i have been so down recently is my housing situation.....my sister is a nightmare.....hasnt been keeping up with the rent for ages aparently......so...

this growspace's days are numbered i'm afraid......not even sure if the little lady will get done...big girl will for sure.....

i was facing being made homeless,on the streets time.....in the new year....because of no job and gonna get kicked out of here....

i would have survived, ive made sheletrs before.....can cook on an open fire.... facing losing my boy was too much,then the ex got caught with someone i suspected for awhile....

but good news is,coz im on meds and in the shit,but with a burning desire to stay close to my son...i have been offered a place too live..:cheer::cheer:

its a studio bedsit type thing...not brilliant order,but im a painter and decorator...i'm gonna paint everything before i move in....

dont know if i'm gonna be able to grow anything for awhile,which is gonna piss me right off:hmmmm::hmmmm:

but at least its a place to live and be near my son..

do not worry tho,i maybe down,but im not down n' out !!.....it will get better......

being away from my crazy sister will be a bonus too.... i have never touched another " drug",but that idiot has got back with her " powder".....and lying about it...she must think i'm bloody stupid.....but ol DCI Budworshipper is seldom wrong....caught em bang to rights the other day....

she got as much sense as a cow....after all those years of evolution, a cow still still shits down it's leg ...i may be BW,but she is a FW !!

anyways i hope is all well in your gardens...and have no fear i maybe growless soon ,but im still gonna hang around,help where i can, make people laugh with my silliness.....:high-five:

i'm your official grow stalker :rofl::rofl::rofl:

bless you all for sticking with me and your love n support

:love::420:

very frosty mate good job. but to me she looks hermie.what do every1 else think? sorry to bring bad news friend but I have had a few hermies in my time and to me looks the same.they grow weird balls or cones instead of throwing out proper pisils and forming into proper bud.as u say she is throwing out orange hairs but no actual proper bud formation .hope this helps;)

ah mate if she goes all "eddie izzard" on me i will be proper chuffedd off.....i have been checking for "plums"...gonna check her now....

if any of the 2, i would have expected the other girl to do it,with all the stress she had....

hopefully its just the shite light.....she has swollen more in last few days tho....

:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm::bitingnails::bitingnails::bitingnails::bitingnails:

bud sorry to hear this mate. a fresh star as they say.u have a place to live and call home and u have access to your son.all a man needs to get himself sorted.ul soon be back on ur feet mate.all in good time.best wishes mate and a man hug.and hope u have a great Christmas with your son.take it easy lad;)

bud sorry to hear this mate. a fresh star as they say.u have a place to live and call home and u have access to your son.all a man needs to get himself sorted.ul soon be back on ur feet mate.all in good time.best wishes mate and a man hug.and hope u have a great Christmas with your son.take it easy lad;)

cheers mate,kind words.....

yeah fresh start.....get my life back under my control...went out to celebrate the house news last night..saw an awesome band.....8 pints of cider and a few jager bombs :slide:.. no hangover...result...had little man today so wouldnt have got hammered anyways

:high-five:

Sorry that stuffs been rough BW i know things will be looking up for you from here on out i can feel it! Happy holidays brother!

Back
Top Bottom