Budworshipper's CFL Auto Flowering Small Cabinet Journal

Hiya mono. Thanks for advice, i was thinking about starving her from now on, just plain old water...

You n B real have confirmed that for me...

She needs to munch her reserves big time, she is being all sentimental... Or a hoarder, im not sure which :):)

She obviously did not like the cold n damp roots. Maybe thats why she is holding on to it. It must have stressed her. Saying that, it proves its a resilient strain. An excellent all rounder, for newbies i think..

As for smell, only when you move/ brush against her do you get any real whiff.

Another supposedly low odour strain ive found is " heavyweights" green ninja.. Their stuff looks rather nice
:peace:

Late, but im here - looks good :) Nice and stealthy

Gave her a litre of water. She was nice n dry..

Took some pics her at the same time.. Hope you like em

image16535.jpg
image16534.jpg
image16533.jpg
image16532.jpg
image16530.jpg

:peace:

Would adding some molasses with the next watering, be of any good ???

Just wondering if the carbs etc will boost her in the final stages ??

:Namaste:

Unsulfered molasses is a popular ingredient in many nutrient formulas. Unsulfered molasses can add aroma and a sweeter flavor to your buds and contains many nutrients that are used by cannabis plants. Unsulfered molasses can be used at 1 teaspoon per gallon in vegetative growth and flowering. Unsulfered molasses can be used as a harvest flush at 2 tablespoons per gallon. I would not add molasses to a Aeroponic/Hydroponic system unless it is a part of a Heisenberg Tea.

"Nutritional information

Molasses contains no protein or dietary fibre and close to no fat. Each tablespoon (20 g) contains 58 kcal (240 kJ), 14.95 g of carbohydrates, and 11.1 g of sugar divided among

Sucrose: 5.88 g
Glucose: 2.38 g
Fructose: 2.56 g

Important minerals

Minerals in Meridian/Organic/Pure blackstrap - per 100 g (equivalent to 5 tablespoons):

Calcium: 400 mg (50% RDA)
Iron: 13 mg (95% RDA)
Magnesium: 300 mg (38% RDA)"

https://en.wikipedia.org Molasses

A photo update....

She really is drinking fast now... Heat from boiler doesnt help....

I gave her 500 ml of water, with a very small amount of molasses... Just for good measure..

Filter running 24/7 now... Doesnt smell in room, but a hint directly above it in loft.

Hopefully she is looking healthier to you guys now

image16671.jpg
image16672.jpg
image16673.jpg
image16674.jpg
image16675.jpg
image16676.jpg
image16677.jpg

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom