Budworshipper's CFL Auto Flowering Small Cabinet Journal

Thankyou guys...

Looking at a xmas harvest, oh yes !!!...

Iim really looking forward too it... Normally cant get hold of any decent bud round here then...

She is still very neutrel smelling... Unless ya brush her leaves or when i move her to take a pic...

Nice smelling then... Defo got a blueberry like smell, when you have a good sniff

No smell in the room its in, even cupboard doesnt smell really... Filter n fan running with lights on only... No smell when its off.. Really is a stealthy strain this blue mystic

:Namaste:

I think she is starting too feed on herself... Newly degraded leaf today... Happy days

Gave her a slight defoliation... 7 in total fan leaves gone... To open the lower sites up some more.... Retied her a bit too !!!

image16164.jpg
image16165.jpg
image16166.jpg

The fan removal should help her use up stored N quicker too... Thats my thinking anyway.we shall see

:peace:

Thankyou catman :passitleft:

Im so glad she has pulled thru too matey.. A bit stalled maybe, but she is going now...

Im glad to announce that i have got a late flowering, nute on the way... Just a sample size, bargain !!!

Cant see the point of getting a bigger bottle, only to use a tiny amount..

Its not organic, but needs must.

Advanced nutrients Overdrive.. Meant for late flowering stage boosts.

Will do a half strength feed first and see how she likes it .. Use for 2 weeks it says... Then i should flush her like mad... Leave to dry out. Plain water if needed after that... Dont wanna leave that in me buds

:morenutes::morenutes:

unfortunately what you pointed out in post #686 is mild nutrient burn. one more flush might do her good as mono predicted. a plant that is even a bit overfed will not yield its potential (believe it or not). if you look in my journal at serious 6 #2 you'll notice that I overfed her and because of that she yielded 10 grams instead of 14+ grams.

Nice looking plant Budworshipper! :peace:

I gotta say I'm really interested in what b.real is saying. You know, especially for autos, they don't seem to like full strength feedings of nutrients. My 2 plants never seemed to want for nutrients and looked fine until their "lock out" then everything was down hill.

I'm just saying I kept upping the nutrient doses as my grow went along even though neither plant looked deficient and I paid the price.

Next grow, whenever that will be, I'm going with two waterings between feeds and skipping the RO water for filtered tap water (due to PH). Especially if I run autos...If I do a photo period I'm still starting with that same strategy

BATHTIME !!!!

so, at lights on today i took her out of the grow space...

Flushed her thru with 8 big jugs worth of warmish water. Same jug as last time..

Gave her a reassuring stroke, was met with a more pungent pong and sticky fingers..

Drained her well. Now back in the space, tucked in under her lights for the night.

THC is still building up nicely... Thru the loupe, she is approx 75% clear,25% milky in most parts.... Some areas more milky..

Nute didnt arrive today... Not that im gonna need it for a bit...

Anyways, hope all is well in your gardens

image16276.jpg

great job man. I'm glad you're taking advice. all those flower sights should turn into big nugs :)

great job man. I'm glad you're taking advice. all those flower sights should turn into big nugs :)

Thankyou B....

Glad its done, its gotta help her.... I hope the sites develop bigtime too my friend. :high-five:

Im definatly reducing the amount of worm castings/poo pellets from now on. The short veg time didnt help either...

Lesson learned.....

Thankyou for the advice

Hey buddy, sorry to see she isn't totally recovered yet. Keep with the plain water, maybe a bit of p and k. Super low strength (canna does a good one I use. PK 13/14).

The unfortunate thing is the N toxicity your little one has suffered means she is using less, if any of the essentials for flowering. Namely P and K. She should make a full recovery from this but you really need to get her eating those fans for N rather than supplying it too her.

If you find the N is going to continue stressing her, then you could consider a bit of a trim to remove some leaves. Theoreticaly she will respond to the damage and create new leaf, using up some N in the process. That said, the flip side is she will divert energy to that than producing buds.

Nice looking plant Budworshipper! :peace:

I gotta say I'm really interested in what b.real is saying. You know, especially for autos, they don't seem to like full strength feedings of nutrients. My 2 plants never seemed to want for nutrients and looked fine until their "lock out" then everything was down hill.

I'm just saying I kept upping the nutrient doses as my grow went along even though neither plant looked deficient and I paid the price.

Next grow, whenever that will be, I'm going with two waterings between feeds and skipping the RO water for filtered tap water (due to PH). Especially if I run autos...If I do a photo period I'm still starting with that same strategy

When it comes to nutes, less is more. Autos generally don't need any veg nutes, and a single flowering feed can suffice. A hungry plant grows much better than an over fed plant. Aim to keep them searching for that food

Hopefully in this pic, it shows her feeding on herself now..

image16405.jpg

She is plumping up nicely now.. THC is doing grand too... Mostly milky now... But i have noticed ambers..

How much longer do you reckon to go ??

Gonna give her another plain water drink tommorow.

More brown hairs on top buds, lower buds still white... Maybe a staggered harvest is called for

image16406.jpg
image16407.jpg

:peace:

looks like nutrient burn maybe triggered by heat stress? it doesn't serious at all so don't worry about it. if she starts feeding on herself it's going to be at the bottom of the plant and the leaves are going to turn pale yellow not neon yellow. I say a couple more weeks for proper nugs.

Cheers B... I was wondering why she was so bright..... If not someones injured a Predator in my grow space :rofl::rofl::tokin:

Thanks for timing advice mate... Looks im getting a green xmas this year

Mite snip a nug early, get it dry for the big guys birthday... For scientific purposes only, of course. :):):hmmmm::hmmmm:

My first full on , non auto is nearly at harvest... It has been another learning curve for sure...

As for heat stress, could be... Boiler has been firing alot more in last few days.. Been a smidge nippy

Back
Top Bottom