Budworshipper's New Organic, DIY, CFL, Grow

What are you feeding her if you don't mind me askin

image34869.jpg
image34304.jpg

The treacle is a cheap mollasses, but fed on biobizz grow and bio bloom

Hope that helps answer your question mate

:Namaste:

I keep the water ph at 6.3-6.5....so I don't think it's that either cal/mag deficiency or maybe I waited to long to water...but she is picking up now..but still yellow on leaves..im gonna see if I can order some small amount of xal/mag plus see if that helps... I also notice alot of others grow there leave are like dark green my plant is that light green look...is it cuz of the cal/mag deficiency

Also as Budworshiper said; if your PH levels are out of whack (extra high or extra low) it could be the cause of the nitrogen uptake but usually when you're that far out of range other types of deficiencies appear.

pH_chart725.jpg

Sorry for jacking your feed BW I need ed help and had to post pic.. thanks again and everyone

Not a problem tony, just thought as it seems to be happening

fairly quick it maybe lock out or summin similar...

hope you get her back on track real soon tho... Im gonna shoot for N def, but the cal/mag stuff wlll be good for her too, mine comes from the molasses...

Like I said earlier im brand new to the game... im still learning and reading about all these other things the ant needs it's crazy... I don't know what I need to "give it nitrogen ".. and saying to myself this is Chinese what im reading basically not understand everything... you can say im stressing a lil bit again cuz I feel so close to see what she is going to surprise me with ... I don't care if it's only a 5 g bud .. I don't want it to die..

Looking back at ya pic... That you posted to cheers me up.... I can see the start point of def.... As it started lower down and spread upwards, with general light colour, as you described... Im definatly going with N def.... I maybe wrong mate, if i am i hope to be corrected...

Any chance of getting some worms casts from a lawn ??.... You know the little mounds you see after its rained... A couple of those, dissolved in water will give you a good boost of N.... Just a free nute i have used before...

She's hungry i think mate... Some strains are right piggies...:high-five:

My big girl has become alot darker recently... Even with the drop in N in NPK ratio.... Just like the photo blue mystic, absolutly packs itself with the stuff.....

when bud growth slows i will stop with the bio-bloom nutes and use Overdrive, then just plain water...

Like I said earlier im brand new to the game... im still learning and reading about all these other things the ant needs it's crazy... I don't know what I need to "give it nitrogen ".. and saying to myself this is Chinese what im reading basically not understand everything... you can say im stressing a lil bit again cuz I feel so close to see what she is going to surprise me with ... I don't care if it's only a 5 g bud .. I don't want it to die..

Here you go mate :passitleft:

If you can get a veg/grow nutrient mate, that is highin Nitrogen... The plant needs a feed, she is feeding on herself at the mo really.... You will see leaves like that at the end of flowering mate... As the lady feeds of her Nitrogen reserves...
For example

Bio grow is N 4
Bio bloom. N 2....

More nitrogen is needed in growth/veg stage.... Then when flowering, the need for N drops and P & K increases

One of the nutes I put in the has worm cast in it so I should be good then I went full strength so it gingers crossed get better and most of the yellow leave I pocked ealier super dry

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom