Medijuana - DIY Cabinet, Perpetual Grow, Airpots, Soil w/LST

Sweet new set-up Bass. I voted for you for plant of the month, keep trying, youll get there. Keep up the good work.
Peace,
NEPharmer

Its been a mad week, as usual im still behind with things...note to self, do not build new cabinet while trying to harvest plants...:rofl:
anyway as it is I have only trimmed one of the four, this is the nearest to camera in the hanging pic above....
DSC_1032.jpg

trim in little tray weighs in at 16g and I smoked about 8-9g through the week.
She was the smallest of the 4 so it aint lookin so bad out:ganjamon:...The others have been hanging now for 8 days, I WILL get them finished up 2mro..., or before weekend is thru anyhow:rofl::lot-o-toke:
This next pic is the last of grow 2, harvested I think nov 14th
DSC_09882.jpg
:peacetwo:Bass

OMM, Ibezphil, thanks for hanging around guys :)
Heres a mini update on Mom n Kids...still in the ghetto but not lookin too worse for it...
DSC_09732.jpg
DSC_09741.jpg

DSC_09752.jpg

I have no idea how to transplant these babies when they have such long roots...is it that i will have to chuck em does anyone think?
At least I know my cloner works ok:thumb:
Speaking of work, I must get back to it

I would just snip a couple spots of plastic off that cloner and use the plants, those roots are crazy!!!! Those plants are off to an incredible start!!

Wow Bass! Nice tray of nuggets you got there, I'm definately envious of you. Haveing too much work harvesting is allways a good thing! Keep up the great work!

I would just snip a couple spots of plastic off that cloner and use the plants, those roots are crazy!!!! Those plants are off to an incredible start!!

Hi Ibezphil, thanks for the tip...Im just noyt quite sure I understand what you mean exactly

Wow Bass! Nice tray of nuggets you got there, I'm definately envious of you. Haveing too much work harvesting is allways a good thing! Keep up the great work!

NEPharmer, :welcome:to my journal and :thanks: for your sharing your time here and for your compliments.
Im lovin your enthusiasm for the contest:yahoo:, thank you brother there are indeed some beautiful entries this month from evrybody:thumb:

So onto trying to complete the rest of the harvest update...:ganjamon:
Plant no. 2, trimmed,... 92g bud
DSC_09894.jpg

with 32g popcorn n trim
DSC_09833.jpg

Plant no. 3, trimmed,... 83g bud
DSC_09924.jpg

28g popcorn n trim
DSC_09933.jpg

I found a use for my new flower room while the rest of the cabinet, sorry, tent is being finished...
DSC_10031.jpg

In the paper bags is the buds from plant one, they spent the night hanging in the box, then transfered to bags to make room for the other 2.
Hanging in the box are the 2 girls trimmed today, its a bit of a squeeze...
DSC_09982.jpg
DSC_09992.jpg

Leaving 1 lonely by girl hanging all by herself just waiting to be finished up 2mro...
DSC_10101.jpg

Its definately lookin close to .75g/w for this grow...:yahoo::slide:

Oh and this arrived yesterday but i decided not to open it til I had done the majority of my "work", so i felt justified tonite...my new wolf productions T4 rolling box gift set.
DSC_1011.jpg

It came with all the stuff in the pic...its friggin AWESOME it is:thumb::party:
Time to enjoy the rest of the evening, I hope you all are enjoying yours too

DSC_1011.jpg

It came with all the stuff in the pic...its friggin AWESOME it is:thumb::party:
Time to enjoy the rest of the evening, I hope you all are enjoying yours too

I've been looking at those like FOREVER!! Been afraid to get one cause I wasn't too sure about the quality. How is the screen, etc., everything cool with it? and is that the largest one they make?

Hi Ibezphil...I gotta say, its pretty sweet..:thumb:.it is the largest one they do right now.
Tiny issue with a loose hinge, I can see where it has taken a knock, probaly during tranist but I will contact em 2mro to get it sorted. Im stoked with it for sure.

Nice harvest Bass, great results. And it looks like things will only get better with the improvements you have been makeing! Good stuff Bro!:thumb:
Time for a :tokin: , enjoy!

Yay I made it...Grow 4 Harvest now complete:yahoo:
Here is the last of the girls trimmed up, 81g bud...
DSC_09702.jpg

With 30g popcorn n trim...
DSC_09713.jpg

So I got it all together and made a final trim separating very top buds (my class 1's) from those below...
2 trays to the left are the cream of the crop, uppermost, densist,(that a word?) stickiest and purplist buds from all 4 girls... tray front right is the buds below them but not low enough or small enough to call popcorn..., and trays to the rear is the rest, perfect sized packets of delicious dynamite:lot-o-toke:
DSC_09772.jpg

All togetherGrow 4 gave me... 342g Bud, 70g popcorn and 55g trim for hash. My popcorn is definately smokable so im settling at a total of 412g :slide: plus that that disappeared in the name of research and quality control:)
And heres the bounty stored for the cure...
DSC_09803.jpg

Trim is in the freezer, have some from last grow in there too so tonite im definately set to try out my bubblebags...I let you know how it goes:cheesygrinsmiley:

nice outcome! buds look nice and delicious.
cool little paper box, lol. ill tell u tho u need to get some RAW rolling paper to complete the set. imo best paper out. :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom