Medijuana - DIY Cabinet, Perpetual Grow, Airpots, Soil w/LST

Bassplayer thanks for taking a peek at my journal. I must say your garden is vey impresive. The cabniet has made me think I might be able to fit a little veg cab somewhere for a mom and a couple of clones but that's down the road a little ways. You take some very nice photos as well. Very nice I will be watching for more exciting things to come.

Hi Mate! I know your in Europe somewhere.

Just watched a BBC program on mj/mmj. Those folks are nuts! A seed will get you put away! Bad Laws! Hope your not living there! Gave me the creeps! :smokin:

Hi OMM...no its not so bad here yet:ganjamon:...but should it get so...then i'll just move...just like the wildebeast, go to where the grass grows freely, :tokin: just watch out for those crocodiles :rofl::rofl:
:peacetwo:Bass

Bass, buds look awesome and nice job on the wardrobe/cab but you may need a few more if those buds keep packing on weight! I'm thinking one wardrobe per plant! :goodjob:

Hi Mr Krip...Thanks for checkin in:thumb:I kinda took your advice and got another wardrobe... i was back in the store and saw they still had a few on offer, so I thought why not...:)
I put it together, used more than 100m of cloth tape and now the frame of the new cabinet looks like this...
DSC_09931.jpg
DSC_0992.jpg

I need to go get more tape 2mro:)
On the right will be flowering, left front will be clone/veg, left back bottom will be for moms and left back top will be for drying, or maybe i will put a 250w hps in the left back and use it for my seeds i got, they are sour diesel straintype, I posted a picof em before, that I havent grown before, I know its sativa dominant but I have no idea how tall it will get or how much training I can do on it...any help would be appreciated...Hey Van, is it not similar to yours by chance..??....thats the plan anyhow:tokin:

Update on the clones...they are all alive still and 4 of the six definately have roots:slide:
DSC_0988.jpg
DSC_09871.jpg

I have no idea why the one at the front is way more developed than the others, but i way happy that they all seemed to sprout with so much left on top.
Here is a shot of mom, looking very happy with herself it seems
DSC_09842.jpg

and now for the 4 big girls...these are at day 56 and are for the chop pretty soon:cheer:
Shot of the canopy
DSC_09711.jpg

Each of the girls...
DSC_09692.jpg
DSC_09832.jpg
DSC_0976.jpg
DSC_09792.jpg

and some random bud shots as always...
DSC_0977.jpg
DSC_0973.jpg
DSC_0977_0.JPG
DSC_0978_0.jpg
DSC_0975.jpg
DSC_09802.jpg
DSC_09812.jpg
DSC_09851.jpg
DSC_09821.jpg

This week I need to finish my new cabinet, harvest the 4 girls and get the clones into pots, I might have to let em go and take some new ones cos I think the chances of me not damaging roots on the ones I have now are pretty slim...I know the cloner works ok, I know I can leave a bit more green on and 'tis nice to have a fresh supply to take from, so if i have to lose these the im not so unhappy about it..Im also thinkin to try coco and canna side by side with soil and biobizz next, and also I have to try my humate supreme so maybe a three way comparison with 2 plants for each....oh and I will now get to tryin out my bubblebags after harvest with the trim I have in the freezer from last time....
Thats it for now ...hope evry1 is having a great green day

Well, BP, I found a place that has herijuana seeds, still can't find any medijuana. Guess I'll just start calling all the dispensaries in the country until I find one that has clones or seeds!! I just love the way those plants come out, time and time again they are really a thing of beauty, I can just imagine what the smoke is like.

Well, BP, I found a place that has herijuana seeds, still can't find any medijuana. Guess I'll just start calling all the dispensaries in the country until I find one that has clones or seeds!! I just love the way those plants come out, time and time again they are really a thing of beauty, I can just imagine what the smoke is like.

I think that you have the same strain...I heard that herijuana and medijuana are the same, ..originally herijuana then just relabelled by the sellers at ams...this is where I got mine..(if the link is allowed)
Order Medijuana medicinal marijuana seeds, buy medical cannabis seeds
Thanks again for the compliments on my grow...I hope your seeds do like you hope

Hydrogrown, :thanks:for the compliments and for making an appearance :)
I did start my girls with an individual net set about 10cm above the pot edge, I let the plants grow to this and then train them out, using lst only when the tops start to go over the pot edge. I figured this way would ensure a strong straight but short stem...seems to work out ok :ganjamon:

So a quick update on Mom and the kids...
first some roots...
DSC_09701.jpg
DSC_09771.jpg

all kids together, funny how they differ in height already...
DSC_09751.jpg
DSC_09761.jpg

and some shots showing the best of them...They all have roots but as I can be fussy now, I say I have 3 definate keepers...they were afteralll just a test of my "new" cloner and cloning technique...pass/fail?:ganjamon:
DSC_09721.jpg
DSC_09712.jpg
DSC_09731.jpg
DSC_0974.jpg

Mom is lookin happy and seems ready again anytime I want to take more from her...I dont think she will be waiting long...:yahoo:
DSC_09782.jpg
DSC_09793.jpg

Im still working on my new cabinet, Im kinda beind which is why the kids are still in the cloner and not in veg yet. Im slighty cocerned that the roots will become too long to transplant safely, so I might end up havin to chuck em...we shall see
I Hope evry1 is well today

So I Been busy building my new cabinet this week, its ready to be swapped out with the old which means a lot of work before the weekend.
As for the girls, at 61 days I have put them into another room for 36 hours of dark...I will chop em on saturday a.m.:yahoo:
And this is how they look so far...
All together (almost)...
DSC_09921.jpg

DSC_10081.jpg

and a peek round the corner to the last one...
DSC_09932.jpg

This is the closest to camera in 1st pic...
DSC_10061.jpg
DSC_09981.jpg

and a few nice buds...
DSC_0994.jpg
DSC_10011.jpg

DSC_09862.jpg

So that closes out the flowering phase of grow nr.4:ganjamon:

Once I get my new setup complete then I start vegging grow 5, I got the gear today for a coco trial using the plagron line, along with the humate supreme kit and I will keep at least one in soil with biobizz, just for control and also cos if all else fails horribly then not evrything will be lost:rofl:

So I Been busy building my new cabinet this week, its ready to be swapped out with the old which means a lot of work before the weekend.
As for the girls, at 61 days I have put them into another room for 36 hours of dark...I will chop em on saturday a.m.:yahoo:
Bass

He says he will chop them on Sat morning.....and afternoon and evening, then Sunday morning .......and it goes on~~:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Back
Top Bottom