Medijuana - DIY Cabinet, Perpetual Grow, Airpots, Soil w/LST

Awesome pictures BP. Did your clones root yet? I know its probably too early I'm just wondering if with more leafs left on if they will root faster or slower than the average 10-14 rooting day clones. :goodjob:
:peacetwo:

Hi Hydrogrown, thanks for stopping by :thumb: My clones dont have roots yet but plenty of bumps at the bottom of the stem. My concern is tho, that why are the bumps (that I assume the roots come from) why are they forming above the root plug that Im using?...Any ideas, anyone?
I'll get a pic up later...
:peacetwo:Bass

are the temps cold at night or does that strain auto color change?

Hi thinkerr, I dont know for sure but I would say it is the strain...I do have low temps at nite right now, but in the summer, my first grow changed too...also I saw another journal on here with the same strain and again some awesome color changes late in bud cycle...

I havent put up my new reflector yet, I didnt get around to tryin out my bubblebags yet either...cant really remember much of exactly what i been doin all week, was fun tho :party::lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::slide::rofl::rofl:...

LMAO!! Sounds like you did it up right bro!!

The girls look super nice!!
Aloha

This is the progress of my clones (experiment!!)...
First, all 6 kids...not all looking as good as each other...
DSC_0881.jpg

root bumps where you would expect to see em...
DSC_08831.jpg

roots above ground...!?
DSC_0885.jpg
DSC_0884.jpg

and a mom looking more happy than the kids right now, growing back nicely methinks...
DSC_08891.jpg

I hope I can get some feed back on the clone situation, I'm still new at this remember..:thanks:all:thumb:

Hey Bass I think you're good to go on those clones. I've had clones set roots above the line like that too. I've even had them come out between the stem and a neoprene sleeve. Contact with air will keep them from fully developing
I think you've got some good rooting action about to happen and i would'nt be surprised if you have bird nest like root masses by this time next week. :goodluck:

Hey Bass I think you're good to go on those clones. I've had clones set roots above the line like that too. I've even had them come out between the stem and a neoprene sleeve. Contact with air will keep them from fully developing
I think you've got some good rooting action about to happen and i would'nt be surprised if you have bird nest like root masses by this time next week. :goodluck:

Hi Bandit420, Thanks Bro for the quick response...sounds cool enough for me to relax a bit...nice one bruvver:thumb:

I've enjoyed reading through your journal Bass. Great work and diy ingenuity ! The airpots are a new concept to me and I wonder if you can describe the advantages of using them ? As a wine maker, I could suggest some changes to provide you greater amounts of co2, while keeping your current system, if youre interested, and you'll end up with some great wine as a byproduct. I concur with Bandit about your root nodes and if you were to cover them with grow media, roots would quickly form. It's a good healthy sign of your excellent work. Mouth watering pics as well Bass. Keep up the good work bro !

You'll make it, mate... just take it easy ;) :grinjoint:

Its Autumn again, Grow 4 day 49...

A front view of the girls in the cabinet...
DSC_0959.jpg

looking left...
DSC_0956.jpg

lookin right...
DSC_0960.jpg

I got carried away with the camera again, so I'll keep the chatter to a minimum and just let the pics speak for themselves:ganjamon:...heres just a few nice bud shots...enjoy:ganjamon:
DSC_09461.jpg
DSC_09451.jpg
DSC_09471.jpg
DSC_0954.jpg
DSC_0952.jpg
DSC_0949.jpg
DSC_0953.jpg
DSC_0955.jpg

DSC_0969.jpg
DSC_0966.jpg
DSC_0968.jpg
DSC_0970.jpg
DSC_0967.jpg
DSC_0963.jpg
DSC_0965.jpg
DSC_0972.jpg

I'll update with the clones and mom 2mro, you all know how long it takes to get these pics in the system:tokin:also I started a new cabinet which I can hopefully show some progress on too, I figured the new reflector befits a more robust structure, and as for trying out the bubblebags, I figured it best to wait a couple more weeks and add the trim form this grow..
No no, I'm not procrastinating, just being patient is all... I'm busy busy busy:rofl::rofl::rofl:...
p.s. for comparison, day 49 of grow 2 (grow 3 wasnt in airpots) is on page 5 of this journal.

j4s2u0, BudAficionado, lbezphil2005 thanks for your comments guys,... the colors on this plant just keeps gettin more intense with each grow it seems...evrything has come from 1 seed...:)

I mentioned i was startin a new cabinet, I picked up this canvas wardrobe cheap in a sale...
DSC_0964.jpg

A few extra holes, a cut here, and a extra screw there, and now...
DSC_09651.jpg

Thats as far as I got so far...
Onto more good news...checked clones today, lifted up the lid and i see...
DSC_09661.jpg

my first root, this is on the clone positioned front left in previous pics...
Mom too is looking ever so happy with herself,
DSC_10002.jpg

she is approx 15cm tall...
DSC_10021.jpg

I realised I havent showed much of each of the big girls , so here they are individually today, day 51, and a flower from each...
girl 1...
DSC_09791.jpg
DSC_09691.jpg

girl 2...
DSC_09801.jpg
DSC_09841.jpg

girl 3...
DSC_0987.jpg
DSC_09861.jpg

girl 4...
DSC_0993.jpg
DSC_09961.jpg

and here is couple showing some sparkly jewels from the centre of girl 3...
DSC_0991.jpg
DSC_0989.jpg

Thats it for now folks, hope you like...

Bass, buds look awesome and nice job on the wardrobe/cab but you may need a few more if those buds keep packing on weight! I'm thinking one wardrobe per plant! :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom