2nd Grow: Medijuana, flowering

so this is the girls just after lights out on day 28 (flower phase) :)
They seem to really like the topmax, and also the CO2 is gettin right where it should and seems to be workin too...hope u enjoy the pics :peacetwo: bp
DSC_0628.jpg
DSC_0634.jpg
DSC_0635.jpg
DSC_0629.jpg
DSC_0630.jpg
DSC_0632.jpg
DSC_0631.jpg
DSC_0638.jpg
DSC_0637.jpg

What strain is this, by the way? Do you know?

I've managed to read up that my White Russian should start to show crystals at around 5 weeks of flower... so am not so jealous *grins*

It is good...I veg in just 20cm height, using cfls, with lst, topping, and some bending...the girls respond well to being manipulated it seems....I just put 3 more to flower today, got 4 still vegging and one clone im gonna try and make into a bonsai mum....seems like i got a perpetual thing goin on....i think i will request they move this to journals in progress, it might go on a while:ganjamon:

Thanks DaveyBoy, I appreciate the vote of confidence...Heres some better pics...flower section is 4 weeks apart, 4 veggin in 3 litre airpots for another 4 weeks, little lady in 1 litre airpot is gonna be my bonsai mum. The 2 closest to harvest are clones from my first plant, all the others, including the 3 new ones up top, are clones from those 2....quality assured I hope...:ganjamon:
DSC_0644.jpg
whole setup...space on right at bottom is for cloning I use a 45w cfl(I made a bubble/aero cloner following a thread from here).
DSC_0646.jpg
flower room close up...4 wks to go for the back 2, front 3 are on day 2. I use 400w hps
DSC_0650.jpg
veg room 2x 125w 6500 cfl, 2x 45w 6500 cfl 4x 23w 2700 cfl. I have a 120mm cpu fan to cool when i close up the bottom.
DSC_0648.jpg
veg room.

Thanks DaveyBoy, I appreciate the vote of confidence...Heres some better pics...flower section is 4 weeks apart, 4 veggin in 3 litre airpots for another 4 weeks, little lady in 1 litre airpot is gonna be my bonsai mum. The 2 closest to harvest are clones from my first plant, all the others, including the 3 new ones up top, are clones from those 2....quality assured I hope...:ganjamon:

Happy days, my friend.

Sorry for the absence of reply til now, had a mite incident and work been very busy :oops:

Your setup looks fantastic :goodjob:

I want to get a little Budbox for vegging, currently using a ghetto cardboad setup, haha!

Gave them a second spraying last night, so any new eggs hatching should be exterminated, plus the new product am using is supposed to be a plant reviver also, so fingers crossed!!

Back
Top Bottom