OG Kush Soil Grow 400 Watt HPS

Thanks CA! I ended up drilling some holes around the top like you said, and did a little LST. Excited to see it bush up a little!

Could anyone tell me when I could start FIMming? Or would it be a little over kill since I'm LST?? Thanks Guys!

Happy New Year btw! :Namaste:

Your lst (light stress training) shouldn't be to rough on the girls as with this method we are tying the tops of the plant down to the side of the pot to allow the bottom nodes of the plant to get some grade A light coverage. Topping on the other hand is actually going to remove growth from the plant which will cause stress but minimal if done in small amounts. IMO with your girls I would tie them down to the sides of the 5 gals, watch a couple videos on topping, on go for a topping on the very top of your plant. This will allow for the top growth to slow down and let the lower growth catch up. Topping also give you double the tops, so if done correctly you can achieve an even canopy and a nice bush with many tops :) Cant wait to see how you go at it Wizard :peace:

Here's what I got going on with the biggest... I'm going to be doing a fim on the OG in the morning.
I think if I do that, I'll be able to even out the canopy like you were saying CA. With the other girls,
they were fed with 1/2 straight nutes today. Still waiting on the General Organics nutes so I'm using
The floro series till then. Have a great night everyone!
image6580.jpg
image6583.jpg
image6582.jpg
image6581.jpg
image6578.jpg
image6579.jpg

very nice. you should pull the bottom of the lstd stalk in the opposite direction with another piece of yarn

Got some good news.. Walked into the room, and was doing the daily check up on the girls when I noticed some pre flowers on the OG.
Pretty stoked on that to say the least!! I will be uploading some pictures either tonight or tomorrow. :bongrip:

Sorry for lagging on the post everyone. Been busy as of late..

I begun flowering the OG as well as one of the White Widows 3 days and decided to let the other White widow and Northern Lights
fill out a bit more before throwing them in the flower room and also to help introduce more of a perpetual harvest system. I have 2 more White widow seeds I will be germinating here shortly to follow behind the NL and WW. As always, feel free to give your 2 cents. I need it haha.
photo_3270.JPG
photo_1392.JPG
photo_1387.JPG
photo_2334.JPG
photo_3267.JPG
photo_4215.JPG
photo_2335.JPG
photo_2336.JPG
photo_3269.JPG
photo_4217.JPG
photo_1390.JPG
photo_4216.JPG
photo_3268.JPG

you may want to either remove some of the larger fan leaves from the center area to open up the light to main stem so the branches can get more light to grow or tie the larger fan leaves out of the way.

you may want to either remove some of the larger fan leaves from the center area to open up the light to main stem so the branches can get more light to grow or tie the larger fan leaves out of the way.
I did some removing of the fan leaves as you suggested and man did that really help get the light down there.
Thanks for the suggestion king!

I went and picked up some Blackstrap from the store. I decided to get two different kinds and see which one you guys prefer..
Should I apply every watering and feeding or just with waterings or only when feeding?And how much should I use per Gal. Hope that made sense, haha. Thanks!

image7176.jpg
image7175.jpg
image7177.jpg

Back
Top Bottom