Pineapple Chunk-Jacks Smack-Incredible Bulk-Chocolope-Critcal Kush-LEDs-Mover-Hydro

Re: Pineapple Chunk-Jacks Smack-Incredible Bulk-Chocolope-Critcal Kush-LEDs-Mover-Hyd

Here's another of my tricks you guys might like. Let's say you are trying to add another plant to the same pot as an existing plant. I like to do my grows that way until I pick a phenotype.
So I want all 5 pheno of incredible bulk in one pot to save space in my small garden.
Here is how I add plants to an existing pot:
Cut the bottom off a styrofoam, or plastic or paper cup. Cut or rip it in half to make two sides with no bottom. Slid the sides in the medium (or soil) and then spread the sides. Pick any remaining medium from hole until enough room for clone roots and drop it in. Then carefully pull out foam leaving planted clone.
image29815.jpg
image29819.jpg
image29821.jpg

Re: Pineapple Chunk-Jacks Smack-Incredible Bulk-Chocolope-Critcal Kush-LEDs-Mover-Hyd

Subscribed OttawaGreen, looking great. :high-five:

May I call you "OG"? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Surely you can, just don't call me Shirley. I wonder if airplane references are going over people's heads, old movie ;-)
Welcome to the thread!

Surely you can, just don't call me Shirley. I wonder if airplane references are going over people's heads, old movie ;-)
Welcome to the thread!

Have you ever seen a grown man naked? :rofl:
Or Florence Henderson speaking Jive. Some of the funniest/ickest scenes and onliner's ever. And yes I am old enough to admit having been able to see all of them in theaters (first run's) :)

Some pics. Hard to get my CFL to light it up for proper pictures now that they are so big. 5 plants, 7L water a day. That's almost two Freedom Gallons.
image30175.jpg

PC
image30176.jpg
image30180.jpg

looking good :thumb::ganjamon:

I have a seperate veg cabinet so all plants get vegged for 8-10 weeks while previous generation blooms. 2 x 260w real draw lights in 2'x6' cabinet for bloom and one 260w led in 2x4 for veg. Both cabinets using movers to maximize light efficiency

Been thinking about perpetual grow, but that's going to be a problem in a hydro system with a shared reservoir. Don't really want to switch to dwc, so perhaps it will not be perpetual, just a new batch every ten weeks. Also gives me time to clean it between batches...

Back
Top Bottom