Two Chocolope Plants Under Two Eshine LED Panels in Hydro

OttawaGreen

Hello everyone new member here.

Growing chocolope by DNA genetics. Been growing under hps for years but just switched to led for this grow

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
Mostly sativa
Is it in Veg or Flower stage?
Flower
If in Veg... For how long?
I veg for 10 weeks
If in Flower stage... For how long?
7 weeks down at this point three to go.
Indoor or outdoor?
Indoor
Soil or Hydro?
Hydro
If soil... what is in your mix?
If soil... What size pot?
Size of light?
Two ES-150x3W-3GB

Is it aircooled?
Yes
Temp of Room/cab?
20-24c
RH of Room/cab?

PH of media or res?
Any Pests ?
No
How often are you watering?
Twice per day timer
Type and strength of ferts used?
Can't remember will check
image17119.jpg
https://www.420mag
azine.com/gallery/data/500/image17119.jpg
image17116.jpg

image17120.jpg

Damn why are pics from my iphone sideways...

Oh and I used to pull 12 oz or so from my two hps 400 lights. In looking forward to seeing how much I get from these. Hopefully it is as much or at least almost as much. Sure made - nice difference in heat... These likely draw around 300w each so a little less than the 400w hps I was using I hope my yield does not go down...

Yes I just read that phone pics thing too. Sorry. From now on pics with buttons on the bottom side ;-)

I still have lots to learn. Going to try bud washing next. A little concerned about the weirdness of washing my babies but everyone who tries it never goes back it seems...

Yes I just read that phone pics thing too. Sorry. From now on pics with buttons on the bottom side ;-)

I still have lots to learn. Going to try bud washing next. A little concerned about the weirdness of washing my babies but everyone who tries it never goes back it seems...

I've never even heard of it, I've got so much to learn. I spend hours on this website reading and reading so, this grow I have on the go right now I'm going to use my Mataro Blue (in my journal) as my experiment with training and cloning.

Me too!i am curious myself cuz I am about to try out some LEDs myself.well good luck and keep us all posted on your results of those pretty babies!!

If I had a shrink-ray I would go live in your jungle haha! Looking great Ottawa. I'll be keeping an eye on this one. I wanna marry the two worlds one day, use a 600w hps with supplemental LED, maybe a 300w? I love how compact nodes get with LED, but I hear you can't beat the yields of hps.

I would wager that if you compared 300 W of LED real draw with 600 W of HPS together then you would get as good or better results with 900 W of LED.
My goal was to try to achieve the same yield results with the two 300 Watt panels that I was achieving previously with two 400 Watt HPS.

Back
Top Bottom