Two Chocolope Plants Under Two Eshine LED Panels in Hydro

Previously I was getting 12 ounces per grow. The only thing I have changed since then was the addition of the light mover, and switched to led lights. I have also added two Reptiglo 10.0 reptile tubes to the mover as well. I do not think that they will be a significant source of an increase in yield. however it does seem to produce a tricomes enhancement .
Preliminary testing completed just now ;-) has determined that the weed although it is only seven weeks in to a ten week bloom is already as strong as previous batch was at completion. Taste right now is unpleasant Chlorophyll burning throat and so on as you would expect from a heavily fertilized immature uncured plant.

Oh yes! I meant to mention yesterday after I read about bud washing. As a relatively inexperienced grower, that technique sure seems intimidating in terms of molesting my buds. Lol.

Do you do this often?

Here is a picture of the next-generation chocolope getting ready to go into bloom in a few weeks.
Current ones looked similar. They are vegging under four 20 W fluorescent tubes
image17179.jpg

Wow Ottawa, that chocolope is looking incredible, hey one thing I noticed is your leaf tips are brown as well. Is that normal for late flowering? My Hash plant got those when I switched over to plain RO water. Any thoughts?

Sweet, maybe I am just worrying to much. As long as it doesn't get worse I should be fine.
Awesome! Some beautiful new babies to get going!

Wow she seems to have quite a bit of Amber on her now, could it be she matured faster? Given that will she be left for the 10wks?

Back
Top Bottom