Mountaingoat's Second Grow - CFL 200 Watt - Soil - High Defoliation

Re: Mountaingoat's Second Grow - CFL 200 Watt -Soil - High Defoliation

Top of the bud right back at you mate! :thumb:

good weed MG

Good weed to you fishy! hows today treating you?

Me trying to fight a hangover cause I have to do some course work today! any cures or remedies out there?

Good weed to you fishy! hows today treating you?

Me trying to fight a hangover cause I have to do some course work today! any cures or remedies out there?
thanks for asking MG
doing well. as far as the hangover goes. a large slab of beef! Oh and quit going out on a school night!:)

Hello there everyone! Just got back from a little vacation to Spain and Barcelona but more about that later.

So I have harvested (Did it before a vacation but first I took some buds to cook with!)

Used a less 2/3 s of the ingredients from Wizhigh´s recipe here is the result!

Cooked the butter water and buds for 3 hours... Delish on its own!
IMG_17177.JPG

Brownie very tasty shared them all and there was allot of happy faces around slow high... But the slow culmination left most people feeling amazing!
IMG_17207.JPG

Anyway I also was away for a vacation in Barcelona and had a friend hook me up with the "association" aka "ariam" (maria backwards). Here you could buy as much as you like and bring home to smoke. Got 15 grams for 100 Euros really cool deal! Got 10grams of Nacho Bud (Sativa) and an assortment of creme caramel and anubis (indica). Great deal for slow days on the beach!

Here are the indica baggies
IMG_178310.JPG

Stay tuned for the next post my harvest!

welcome back MG
glad you had a great time and good weed buddy:)

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom