OG Kush Lover Grow - JDL 600 Watt - 4x2x5

daicacharco

:welcome:

Strain - Indica, Hybrid, Skywalker OG, Lemon OG, Earth OG, 619 Larry OG, 619 Lemon Larry OG, 619 Headband, Kosher K
# of Plants - 11
Grow Type - Soil
Grow Stage - N/A
Bucket Size - 1 & 3 Gallon SmartPots
Lights - (2) JD Lighting 600 Watt HPS, 65w CFL
Fan: Ecilent 6'' 308CFM, 6x16 Phresh Carbon Filter, EvaDry Dehumidifier
Nutrients - Blue Planet Nutrients Organic V1 Line, Floralicious Plus, HydroFlex
Medium - Roots Organic soil, 75% FoxFarm Ocean Forest 25% Perlite
PPM - N/A
PH - 6.2
Room Temperature -66 to 79 35-51% Humidity
Room Square Footage - 4x2x5
Pests - None Yet

Small space, crowded, supercropped, LST'd

photo1-7_zps54c4356f.jpg

photo2-6_zpsdfa99892.jpg

:thanks::thanks:

Just fed 619 Lemon OG, 619 Earth OG Transition Week 6 at Half strength. PH 6.3 PPM 468 Which are in Day 10 in Flowering for those two train. 3 of each. Earth is getting really stretchy. :peace:

Grow 7.5ml
Bio 10.0ml
Micro 7.5ml
K-Bud 2.0ml
Bio Juice 2.0ml
Dark Matter 2.0ml
Vita-B 1.5ml
Liquid Seaweed 3.5ml
HydroPlex 2.5ml
Floraicious Plus 1.5ml
Root Magic 1 teaspoon

Going to transplant them into 2 gallon SmartPots maybe tomorrow. Been really busy lately. Going to be watering with PH'd 6.2 water for Kosher Kush, 619 Headband, OG K#18, Skywalker OG which are in Day 35 of Flowering. 619 Larry OG clone Day 10 Veg, and 619 Lemon Larry OG Clone day 1 into 1gallon SmartPots. Which are the only two strains that are using Roots Organic Potting Soil. The rest are in Fox Farm Ocean Forest.

Just fed Kosher Kush, OG K #18, 619 Headband, Skywalker OG first full strength dosage of Crazy bloom nutrients.

Grow 15ml
Bloom 30ml
Micro 10ml
K-Bud 8.0ml
Bio Juice 4.0ml
Dark Matter 4.0ml
Vita B 2.0ml
Liquid Seaweed 20ml
HydroPlex 2.0ml
Floralicious Plus 5.0ml

I'll post some pictures of each tonight when I get off work. They're sleeping now. Carbon filter & fan on at full blast!

Plants look good but they look a little big for your space. Give them less veg time next time or maybe do less plants. when it gets crowded it can attract problems just a heads up if you dont already know that. Transplanting in flower is not impossible but its not advisable to do so. Stunting them in flower is going to hurt yield and quality imo.

I love OG kush as well. My cut in my journal is an og cut crossed with pre 98 bubba. Never let her go.

+reps man keep em green.

Hello, Welcome. Yes, you're very right, they're a bit crowded. It'll do for the mean time. Just trying to get this batch out the way for the next beans I plan on popping. I also got the 619 Lemon Larry clone today along with the 619 Orgre OG Kush clone. Both are transplanted into 1 Gallon SmartPots with Roots Organic Potting Soil. Here are pictures of the 4 ladies at Day 36 :thumb:

619 Headband
photo1-7_zps8aa24478.jpg

OG Kush #18
photo2-6_zpsa9e43dad.jpg

Kosher Kush
photo3-4_zps907b0751.jpg

Skywalker OG Kush
photo4-6_zps2e4edf8a.jpg

Hey D!
Good to see you back again with another grow!
I agree with shotta on the fact you probably waited a little too long to flip.
But for the most part if you're at day 36 now, stretch is long over and you should be fine.
They look a little behind for day 36 of flower no?
Sounds like you've got a heavy load of beans for the next run.
You know I love those OG's baby!
I'll be dropping by from time to time.

:thumb:

i had a blue mystic that was slow in development and suddenly pounded on its weight in the last 3 weeks, looks a little cramped but everything eles looks dialed in well, imo that space will yield just as high with 1-2 plants i myself would only put one in that space and go for the kill with it. ive just started mine with a slightly smaller space and just doing one blue rhino, however i have no experience with lst/supercropping etc... im just learning how to grow atm... but ive seen people get the most out of small spaces and usually involves 1-2 plants and go for quality bud over pop corn bud

Hey D!
Good to see you back again with another grow!
I agree with shotta on the fact you probably waited a little too long to flip.
But for the most part if you're at day 36 now, stretch is long over and you should be fine.
They look a little behind for day 36 of flower no?
Sounds like you've got a heavy load of beans for the next run.
You know I love those OG's baby!
I'll be dropping by from time to time.

:thumb:

Definitely, they are day 36 since the flip. Not actual days of flowering. I veg for about 2-3 weeks then topped, then lst. They stretched pretty bad during the beginning of 12-12. I will be getting some elite cuts of Tahoe og crossed with Crystal throttle. I will possibly have some sneak peek pictures of the other grow.

I would do three plants in there. Vegged for a couple weeks and flipped.

If you can I would not get a t5 and get a 400 watt cool tube or something. The t5 might disappoint in the bud department.

I'm going to switch to a cool tube wing reflector. It would be smaller. Currently running the light at 75%. Heat isn't an issue, with the fan on high setting temperatures been at 72-75F humidity 39-49%

id go for a cool tube in that space for 2 reasons one that you have highlighted size, but the reflector your currently using will be designed for a certain space (1 m2) for example so you may be sending more light to your side walls than you want and we all know direct light plays a bigger role than reflected light as good as mylar is. also you say your running your light at 75% so id say its safe to say your using a dimmable ballast, i have a 600w digital ballast but i only have a 400w bulb fitted as im using the 400w setting as ive heard a dimmed 600 doesnt give its full spectrum of light set at 400, so im matching my bulb to my setting

ahhh, I get what you're saying. It's okay. These will be moved to a different room to make up some space. Got some new updates.

619 Larry OG Kush, looking very GREAT!
photo4-6_zpsb1826601.jpg

Lemon OG Kush, starting to get some pistols, along with Earth OG Kush.
photo3-4_zpsd6e4693c.jpg

Kosher Kush, getting frosty.
photo1-7_zpse5f061ee.jpg

Headband, maaaaannnnnnnn are you frosty and starting to ripen up a lot faster than the other ladies.
photo2-6_zpsc36761f4.jpg

I'm going to be popping these tonight. Sour Goji OG Kush
photo-11_zps0b549890.jpg

Popped these last night. Evil Knievel OG Kush
photo1-7_zpse5f061ee.jpg

So I got the day off today to go shopping and spend the evening setting up the new room.
photo2-6_zps8f8af9c5.jpg

3x 600Watts, 4x 1,000 into a U shape.
photo1-7_zpsa69ddcd6.jpg

That is all for tonight guys. I'll update more later on this week. Exhausted after the long day.

Here's a list of other good beans in the collection I'm trying to decide which one to pop.

1.)BUBBLE N SQUAK 2
CROSS OF
DOUBLE BUBBLE X UK CHEESE
FLOWER TIME 55-65 DAYS
YEILD 3-5 OZ PER PLANT

2.)STARSHIP BX1
CROSS OF
STARSHIP BACK CROSSED WITH STARSHIP
FLOWER TIME 55-65 DAYS
YEILD 3-5 OZ PER PLANT

3.)SILVERELLA HAZE
CROSS OF
SUPER SILVER HAZE X CINDERELLA 99
FLOWER TIME
65-75 DAYS
YEAILD 4-6 OZ PER PLANT

4.)MISTY BUBBLE
CROSS OF
BLUE MISTY X DOUBLE
FLOWER TIME
50-65 DAYS
YEILD4-5 OZ PER PLANT

5.)BUBBLE N SQUEAK 1
CROSS OF
DOUBBLE BUBBLE X BLUE BERRY CHEESE
FLOWERING TIME
55-65 DAYS
YEILD 3-5 OZ PER PLANT

6.)NUCLEAR MISTY
CROSS OF
MISTY BUBBLE X CHERNOBYLE
FLOWER TIME
60-65 DAYS-
YEILD 3-5 0Z PER PLANT

7.)ORANGE PEPPER
CROSS OF
CALI O X VORTEX
FLOWER TIME 65 DAYS
YEILD 3-4 OZ

8.)CHEESEY SMURF
FLOWER TIME 55-65 DAY
YEILD 3-5 OZ PER PLANT

9.)FUNK #1
CROSS OF
CHEESE X CHEESE BACK CROSSED W CHEESE=SUPER FIRE CHEESE HAHAH
FLOWER TIME 60-65 DAYS
YEILD 3-6 OZ PR PLANT

10.)MISTY TWISTY - FOR BREEDING PURPOSE BUT COULD FIND A REALLY DANK MOM
CROSS OF
MISTY BUBBLE X VORTEX
BREEDER IS KINDMIND
YEILD IS 3-5 Z

11.)EAST COAST PURPLE DESEIL (RARE)
CROSS OF
SUPER SOUR DESIEL X DEEP PURPLE DOJA
FLOWER TIME 65-75 DAYS
YEILD 3-6 OZ PR PLANT

12.)iNDIANA BUBBLE GUM
ORIGINAL BUBBLE GUM STRAIN CERCA 90'S
FLOWER TIME
55-65 DAYS
YEILD 3-5 OZ PER PLANT

my choice would be number one, any cheese strain is my fave although blue cheese is my ultimate fave, but 3-5 oz would be dissapointing to me unless its an autoflower i got 2.8oz dry from my last auto .... from a photoperiod id be wanting at least 8oz

How's it going everyone! Been super busy lately with the new room I just set up. It is all under legal limits what I have going on. I am prop 215 compliant. Just to clarify that. Anyway I have a lot of things to update. I will be posting up new photos. I was gifted a heirloom Tahoe cut from a good buddy of mine who has schooled me for the past few months. Great friend indeed. I also have some other gifts. Crystal Throttle x Tahoe og, Tahoe Og x SFV og, VIP kush. Just transplanted into 1 gal smartpots last night. ;)

Back
Top Bottom