First Tent MH Grow

Re the mainlining. If you read through this journal here UltraDan's First Grow - White Widow - Flux - 2015

This guy was a first time grower- did everything very carefully and mainlined a plant and grew it pretty much to perfection from start to finish. It would give you something to compare to. I remember it seemed to drag on forever in the beginning but really took off at the end.

Been a bit, figured I should post an update.

First off made some major changes to my tent setup. I added a second tent! Got a Mars hydro 700w LED and tent combo. Nice stuff for cheap! I moved my auto flower Lemon OG and my blackberry into the new tent. The lemon is flowering nicely! The plan is to let the lemon go till harvest then switch the LED to 12-12 and let the blackberry flower and make the 2nd tent a dedicated flower tent.

My old tent will be a veg tent. Stick with the 600w MH but I added a second lower level! I took 4 level 54" Home Depot wire shelving, cut in half and made two 27" shelves. Zip tied them together and mounted 3 two bulb t5 fixtures under neath the top shelf. Now I have a good space for a cloning dome, small recently planted clones and a top layer for later stage vegging and mother keeping!

Posting pics shortly.

Veg tent setup
image33676.jpg

New LED Flower Tent

Lemon OG auto front right (she's flowering!)
Blackberry back left (still vegging until the AF is harvested)

image33677.jpg

Now for the not so good. Snow White manifolding. I think this strain might be a naturally stocky plant and maybe not that great for manifolding. All the node spacing is really close with fat stalks. I actually snapped the growth shoots of the left side when I tried to LST and bind it. I ended up loosing a left set of tips and with another set of under developed ones :(

I'm being MUCH more gentle handling this plant now.

image33679.jpg

They're looking great. I have a Thai Stick plant which I've now broken in four places over the last 5 weeks and is looking pretty funny with all the splints holding it together. I'm going to start feeding it silica. Supposed to make stems very strong and I've had a bottle kicking around for a whole but never used it yet

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Auto finished up! Harvested and curing currently! A few samples were tried and we were all impressed!

I scaled everything back and decided to give away the clones to friends (one of them
bought my original tent setup too) and just switched the original 3 plants to 12/12. So far so good!

Back
Top Bottom