First Grow Complete

Cotarakos

Should of hooked up my journal first but better late than never.
So strain was hybrid Sativa 60% and 40% indica, Black Jack and another strain hybrid indica 60% Sativa 40% grown in fox farms fertilizer and fox farms nutrients ,9 weeks veg 10 weeks flower, dried for 7 days slowly now , in jars with humidity pack smelling sweet.
Amazing how fast that 20 weeks go by,I used 2 led lights both 1000 watts in a 4×4×72 tent with inline blower and charcoal canister ,two 10" fans and a ac unit pumping fresh air to the tent was able to control temps and humidity pretty well grow went pretty except in the beginning over watering, once I started water right they thrived.

Should of hooked up my journal first but better late than never.
So strain was hybrid Sativa 60% and 40% indica, Black Jack and another strain hybrid indica 60% Sativa 40% grown in fox farms fertilizer and fox farms nutrients ,9 weeks veg 10 weeks flower, dried for 7 days slowly now , in jars with humidity pack smelling sweet.
Amazing how fast that 20 weeks go by,I used 2 led lights both 1000 watts in a 4×4×72 tent with inline blower and charcoal canister ,two 10" fans and a ac unit pumping fresh air to the tent was able to control temps and humidity pretty well grow went pretty except in the beginning over watering, once I started water right they thrived.

Back
Top Bottom