First Grow Ever - Soil

Im sorry to tell you i have bad news. I opened up my tent and started examining my plants, and how beautiful they are, and BOOM one of my oh so loved plants was a bro. the other is a female for sure though so i will have at least one to harvest. i was wondering if it is to late to take a few clones off her?

They have been a week into flowering. Could I just clip one and put it in a glass of water under a cfl. I have seen my grandmother do that with several other plants.

before you do research a little on cloning. try to get a node at the bottom, trim off most of what is at the top, remember it will have no roots for a while so it can't support a lot of leaves. I would recommend getting some type of cloning gel.

I have done research, and I would love to have some clone gel and maybe even a cloning machine, but I live about 3 hrs from the closest shop that has the gel. There are several routes. Im not going to clone anymore. I'm just going to finish this plant and wait until my lease is up and move to a new place and start back up from scratch or feminized seeds. I have big plans for the future, I can't wait.

yeah man I live up in the mountains, 2 weeks from anywhere. I would go with the feminized seeds. I am growing some right now and I believe them to go a lot faster than clones. I made my own feminized seeds from a couple of really nice clones and gibberellic acid, now I have seeds for life.

I like your idea with feminizing the seeds, I don't have alot of space to do it right now, but I can see myself using that technique in the future. I wish I lived in the mountains, its been my dream for some time now.

I don't think they are ever going to make my hobby legal in Texas. So I will continue to be envious of the life you live. well I guess I can have a strait piped diesel here and not there and the right to bare arms. But besides those two things I would live to live in Cali!!

sorry its been so long everyone. i will be loading a crap ton of pictures later. i also have a new shopping list. i feel comfortable with the knowledge i have aquired and want to expand to a bigger setup.

Hey DoorMouse,

Wondering where you've been. Looking forward to seeing the new pics.

mjjohn said:
the mountains in southern california are a real nice place to live, great growing season. great medical marijuana laws.

Oh, Man! I used to live in the SF Bay area and for a while in San Diego. I miss it so much. Hopefully, I can move back there some day. Right now I'm living in a country most Americans have never even heard of!

Mouser said:
I don't think they are ever going to make my hobby legal in Texas.

Do they still have the death penalty for possession of marijuana, LOL?

I've lived in SoCal twice. The second time I just described. But I was there in the early seventies. I remember driving to Las Vegas, Nevada for a convention. As the Nevada / California border, there was a huge billboard that read:

Marijuana: Possession - 20 years ..... Sale - Life!

I kid you not! And you'll never guess what I had inside my suitcase. I can't say as it is against the law.

.​

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am reporting this to be moved to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom