SpaceF Grow 4 - Perpetual Organic - 8 Feminized Strains - 1000W LEDs

I'm reading on Barney's Farm's Aya Purple (i've never been able to write the real name... don't ask why) : "When grown out these incredibly beautiful purple and ruby red plants were a revelation." Objectively, it is purple, but when i checked it today, it has a Red quality!
and I have purple trichomes :)
IMG_4402-131.jpg
IMG_4402-125.jpg
IMG_4402-126.jpg
IMG_4402-127.jpg
IMG_4402-130.jpg
IMG_4402-128.jpg
IMG_4402-129.jpg

I mixed GSC and Blue Dream, but I think one of them is turning very orange.... pics later.

It could also be your plant growing and needing much more water than before. Water need is a curve that progressively rises up during flowering, and brutally slows down at the end of flowering. But during the bloom, some strains have crazy water needs (the blue dream for example, it dries a 11L pot filled with 2 liters of water in less than 48 hours during the last month of flowering).

Thanks for answering! I went back to the post you made when you had it and now I understand better. It's real tricky to find the perfect time to water with temperatures change! 3-4 weeks ago I watered every 5 days, 2 weeks ago it was 4 and yesterday I came to the realization that I had to do 3 days because on day 4 the plan already starts to become droopy!

Welcome MagicJim !!!!

About the Blue Dream, I didn't do much: topped it when it was growing too high. I wasn't even there for 10 days during stretch. I think this strain can deliver much more :)

Ok so yesterday I was reading bad things about PVC and decided to play it safe: it would be useless to filter the air in the tent and keep something that is know to potentially emit toxic stuff (generally it is safe but articles are not very clear).

So I got 2 meters of mylar, and that was actually cheaper than the shower curtain . Here are some pics of how it is today. I am still thinking to improve it with a second window and opening to allow those manipulations that requires only 1 hand inside the tent (mainly for spraying, or reading values of the humidifier etc).
The PVC curtain will be used as a tarp on the floorfor dirty activities, such transplanting and so on.

Looks cool tough :) SpaceF Tent Evolution max + v 1 beta (c) (P) (etc) :)
IMG_4402-132.jpg

An example of the "rings" to attach the curtain to the bars. It is about using what i had at home.
IMG_4402-133.jpg

A view from the inside with door closed. The mylar reflects just as much or more than the one from the box.
IMG_4402-134.jpg

I am happy to welcome our newborn in this environment :)
They all saw the light this week, and Northern Light yesterday only. Colorado Cookies are tiny, but they should become the tallest of this grow if I trust past experiences.
IMG_4402-135.jpg

More dry bud pics

Girl Scout Cookie (Blim Burn Seeds)
IMG_4403-001.jpg

Blue Dream (Humbolt Seeds)
IMG_4403-002.jpg

Lemon Kush Headband (Humbolt Seeds)
IMG_4403-003.jpg

I haven't weighted the last crops and will wait a bit, because it is so dry that i had to re-humidify the weed a bit (placing jars under the humidifier for a few minutes, and closing the jars with mist in it, then leaving the jars closed then open, and repeating the process, until i have the texture i want before closing the jars for a couple of days.

Aya's is around 42g, not much more than an XL auto like Jack47 Auto or Dinafem Amnesia XXL. But I have not really taken care of the plants as fems are new to me and needed to understand how they work. The color and smell of Aya's is worth it though.

I can give you the classification in number of jar of 0.75 L :)

- Blue Dream: 3 jars; clearly the one that gave the most without efforts. I could feel that 11L is a bit tight for her. Next time, 14 or 18L.

- Lemon Kush Headband:
almost 2 jars: second after Blue Dream in yield even though I lost half a big cola and a beautiful nug. Without the loss, it would have filled 2 jars completely.

- Aya's purple: 1.5 jars (but stone hard buds). I am sure this one would give great result with proper LST

- Washing Machine:
1.2 jars : so far the best taste without curing, kushy and fresh at the same time. It is on the top list of strains to re-do. I have run out of WM pretty quickly and had a great time with it :)

- Girl Scout Cookie:
1 jar. Seems pretty psychoactive already.

I haven't washed the Lemon HB to check any difference with the ones that were washed.

Thanks for answering! I went back to the post you made when you had it and now I understand better. It's real tricky to find the perfect time to water with temperatures change! 3-4 weeks ago I watered every 5 days, 2 weeks ago it was 4 and yesterday I came to the realization that I had to do 3 days because on day 4 the plan already starts to become droopy!

Water them when they start to droop. no sooner

Hi all,

Been reading about shungit and decided to give it a go for everything it is good at.
I don't have much for the moment, and i decided to use it for water (not for filtering but for re-balancing). i also drink that water so I should be able to tell if there's a difference.
IMG_4403-007.jpg

The Northern Light and Orange hill Special are not in a good shape.
The Orange Hill is burning and the Northern Light has whitey leaves.

So for the fun of it, and because it can't do harm and I have no other solution at hand, I decided to add a small piece of shungit at the feet of each. may be it will have an effect on the Soil EC or water balance etc . Of course, I flushed a bit the Orange Hill by adding a good dose of clearwater, to drain nutrient to the pot's bottom.

And for the fun of it I added a Black Tourmaline because
... It promotes a sense of power and self-confidence, allowing for a clearer, more objective view of the world. It is empowering to those who must live or work in challenging environments or when facing difficult circumstances
The orange hill really needs that because it is currently working in a very challenging environment and is facing quite difficult circumstance!!!

I added the Tiger Eye because it looks cool and it makes me think of the song "Eye of the Tiger" by "Survivor" from Rocky movie and that baby needs all that and be a fighter in the wind , right ? lol :)

IMG_4403-005.jpg

The Northern Light is not in such a difficult situation as Orange Hill Special, so it only gets a bit of shungit :)
IMG_4403-006.jpg

The Plan B will be to seed new Orange Hills, all of them and select the best.
Would be less fun for the NL because it is a seed gift that will not be replaced.

Thanks to help me send good vibes and love to my Orange Hill Special Fem and Northern Light Auto
:goodluck::goodluck::goodluck::goodluck::goodluck::goodluck::goodluck:

Water them when they start to droop. no sooner

That's a good tip! I water when the leaves/stem angle is bigger than 90°, that's usually a first sign of droop!

----

spacef you're going all spiritual with your gems :)

spacef you're going all spiritual with your gems :)

It should tell you a bit about my hopes and confidence in the future of those two seedlings , lol :)

The shungite has real effects apparently, I am still researching it.

It is a form of carbon, with special properties. I know that in the EU there are tests to grow plants with shungite powder (not polished stones). Apparently, it can give 30-40% more because it cleanses the water and releases molecules of nano-carbon in exchange. Makes me wanna do a special "shungite vs nutrients" grow :) I am definitely gonna try to make shungit water anyway. it could be the solution for me to clean tap water from chlorine and heavy metals.

Haha alright!
Nah it's pretty interesting! Definitely worth a read. If it's high in carbon then it makes sense that it helps cleaning water!

Hi !

This is something I posted in the budwash thread in my sig, but it also belong here.

Conclusion: wash buds if you want, but only with clearwater: no additive whatsoever!!!!.

I will lower the doses of BS + Lemon to may be 1 teaspoon of BS for 20L of water and 1 filtered organic lemon juice (pressed by me, not concentrate).

This is because if you overdose the mix, you will ruin your buds taste and when smoked, you will burn baking soda and inhale it.

It happened to me on a batch, and after 2 extra washes and a shower, the taste + teeth burning is still there.

It is acid on the teeth, especially if you have sensitive teeth.

I suspect it goes inside the leaves and becomes difficult to remove even by extra washing.

It means that even at lower doses, there are traces, eventhough you do not feel the taste or else.

So even in the basic method, I would either use only clerarwater with a subliminal dose of BS+Lemon, and use more bucket for washing and change the clearwater bucket much more often.

It does not change potency, as I compare with unwashed weed, just that it could be toxic if you smoke BS+Lemon.

The best weed I have was washed; taste, texture etc, all was perfect. Except the toxicity of burning and inhaling traces of BS+Lemon, that hasn't been scientifically documented to my knowledge.

The overdose on the other batch was my mistake...and I gave it two extra wash of clearwater, and even a shower, after that - it does show that the corrosive and acid mix of BS+Lemon could infiltrate inside leaves and remain there undetectable by human senses under certain levels.

So wash it, but take extra care in dosing washing products and wash much more than first advised (I would double or triple the washing methods and will change the water of the last buckets MUCH more often (at least twice per plant).

I personnally think that I will simply use clearwater and filter my indoor garden even better.

Or I'll just spray water, like rain in nature.

:-/

Couldn't remain silent on that one, I smoked that shit and teeth hurt after a joint and it takes several mouth washes to calm down :) My mistake, but could reveal something risky (because re-washing several times helps but doesn't remove it totally).

I gave my body to science on that one, but I don't think I have what it takes to continue (and where are my paying sponsors anyway, i need a million to buy new teeth if i have to smoke that batch :)

best regards

Spacef, i agree with all you say about washing. I washed for the first time and think the BS and L.juice is too strong at 1 cup per 5 gal. I dident wash it all and lowerd the mix on the rest of my washes. Also, it rained the last 2 weeks so no washing. Im torn between wash or not. We shall see after it cures. Ive thought if I wash again just strait water. Im also guessing when poroxide is used for bud rot its to save that bud, yuck!
Namaste

I'm very much tempted to remove the orange hill and grow autos instead...

The Orange Hill Special seem to feel better. Better simetry in new leaves, nice colors compared to before.
IMG_4403-008.jpg

A bit too soon to tell for the Northern Light Auto
IMG_4403-009.jpg

Globally, it is going well
IMG_4403-010.jpg

Doing Homeworks:

The new fans (3rd paire bought) were delivered in september after a month, and it took me until yesterday to get to it.

Replacing the fans of the Roleadro cob 400W.
IMG_4404-003.jpg

Those ones are the right specs, silent and powerful. I had to enlarge the screw holes (4 corners on 2 sides) to fit the led panel.
IMG_4404-005.jpg

pic with all the tools needed (except the drill). It is more silent and powerful than before.
IMG_4404-004.jpg

This is a shake of Lemon Kush Headband (1/3rd of the plant, mainly lower buds)
IMG_4404-002.jpg
IMG_4404-001.jpg

cu!

Hi all,

Today I am going to draw quick conclusions:

1// Quick conclusion 1: shungite repells problems: new leaves are healthy and don't show the white spots. there is a circle around the center, where the plant is healthy. white spots are present outside the circle.
The new leaves are a bit thin though.
00009-007.jpg

2// Fast Conclusion 2: Tiger Eye stone gave tiger strips to the Orange hill special.
00009-008.jpg

a view on the young ones
00009-009.jpg

see you !

Shungite water in the humidifier

Raw shungite pieces (not polished) are placed at the bottom of the humidifier, where it will filter chlorine, minerals, metals and toxines. I will remove it when I have flowers.

I should have placed it in teabags to remove it more easily when flowers are blooming, and to avoid that shungite pieces block the filter. Note that it has been showered with water and then boiled for 30 minutes and dried.
IMG_4404-006.jpg

I also found this when searching for fullerene (something that is abundant in shungite). it is an experiment to water plants with fullerene and nano carbon tubes. But I'm using it just to filter water of the humidifier;-)
[FONT=&amp] The fullerene, C[/FONT]60 [FONT=&amp]and carbon nanotubes have been shown to increase the water retaining capacity, biomass and fruit yield in plants up to ~118% which is a remarkable achievement of nanotechnology in recent years. The fullerene treated bitter melon seeds also increase the phytomedicine contents such as cucurbitacin-B (74%), lycopene (82%), charantin (20%) and insulin (91%). Since as little as 50 μg mL[/FONT]−1 [FONT=&amp]of carbon nanotubes increase the tomato production by about 200%, they may be exploited to enhance the agriculture production in future.
[/FONT]

I can't tell if problems were solved because of shungite, but problems seems to be gone. With the effect of shungite on electromagnetic waves, it's possible that something changes in the water/nuts/EC etc.

This is the northern light (3 polished shungites around stem). No more white spots. The leaves are super thin, but that could be what the strain description says (thin leaves like sativa).
IMG_4405-001.jpg
IMG_4405-002.jpg

This is the orange hill special with 2 shungite around stem + 1 tiger eye nearby . Probelms are long gone, it looks really great. I should try adding a tiger eye to the northern light and see if it beefs up :)
IMG_4405-003.jpg
IMG_4405-004.jpg

500g of shungite in a white sock in a humidifier :) Removes a lot of stuff including pesticide, chlorine, bacteria, metals... search google for "shungite for cleaning water".
IMG_4405-006.jpg

Overall view
IMG_4405-005.jpg

See you later !

Back
Top Bottom